Demandforce, Inc., a leading online marketing and communication software service from Intuit Inc. helps local businesses thrive in the Internet economy using email communications, text messaging and online services. Demandforce combines an award winning communications platform with best-in-class reputation and networking tools into one powerful web-based application that seamlessly integrates with existing workflow systems to help businesses build a strong online reputation and leverage local network marketing. Founded in 2003, Demandforce has collected more than 2 million consumer reviews, which are published across the Web, and has generated more than $3 billion dollars for its clients. The Demandforce Network connects end clients to almost 40 million local consumers. For more information on how to use Demandforce, please visit www.demandforce.com.
The Demandforce platform is responsible for email & text message communications, social media integration and big data management.
The Staff Engineer in Quality is responsible for understanding the behavior of a comprehensive communications platform and building on an integration framework using JUnit, Maven and Bamboo. The role involves a close collaboration with engineers, release engineers and product managers. The role will involve training and mentoring junior engineers in test.
- Design and develop high quality test cases and test approach.
- Build advanced automated test suites to exercise our world-class application.
- Conduct resource on emerging testing technologies
- Maintain existing continuous integrations environment
- Work closely with development and program management team to provide feedback on design and user scenarios.
- Analyze defect patterns and drive test initiatives to resolve these
- Leverage existing tools and develop new tools to effectively test and communicate test results.
- Validate metrics and reporting accuracy
- Mentor and coach team members
- Work with an open source development environments
- BS/MS in Computer Science (In lieu of degree, relevant experience)
- Hands on experience (2+ years) with Bamboo or Hudson
- Test experience (5+ years) driving multiple products from inception in an Agile environment
- Work related experience of at least 6 years designing and building Integration frameworks.
- Test mentality and methodology with a strong focus on service oriented scenario testing.
- Preferred to have knowledge in web services, JMS, Spring, Hibernate, SQL and NoSQL technologies.
- Experience testing email (Socket Labs), text message communication and spam filters (Barracuda, Spamhause, Spam Assassin)
- 4+ years of coding in Java, C++ or C#.
- Excellent communications skills both in team, across team and with management.
Demandforce - 22 months ago
Intuit knows that good accounting takes more than a pocket calculator. The company is a leading developer of software used to manage...