Location : Apopka FL
The fully qualified Lead Process Analyst is a consulting-level, highly technical professional with expert knowledge and strong business acumen. Applies advanced principles, theories, and concepts. Works on the most complex and unique issues requiring in-depth evaluation to generate solutions to business problems. Exercises significant latitude in determining and executing objectives and approaches to critical assignments. Acts independently toward general results. Devises methods, modifies or adapts standard procedures to meet different situations. Contributes to the establishment of the organization’s strategic goals. Directly impacts goal achievement of complex company-wide or interdepartmental projects with strategic importance. Influences executive level management. Serves as liaison on specific projects in other work areas and/or with customers, suppliers, government/regulatory bodies, etc. Contacts generally involve the presentation of information and recommendations
The position manages reporting and analytics for the East Region field operations. Specific Responsibilities include, but are not limited to :
- Create, automate, and manage region field operational dashboard and reports
- Perform root cause analysis on service levels, force to load, productivity performance, service metrics or other outcomes
- Define the problem, identify assumptions and create solutions
- Anticipate process obstacles and decide next steps
- Utilize multiple systems
- Partner with internal clients to provide data, consultation, and make recommendations regarding completion of objectives, and improving operational effectiveness
- Establish, interpret and analyze data analysis to support business unit in analyzing performance and achieving both corporate targets and operational objectives
- Generate special/ad hoc reports and perform analysis as requested by supervisor, business partners/clients, and other business unit stakeholders
- Improve partnerships with key internal clients by identifying changing business needs, service expectations, quality and format of data provided, and identify opportunities to improve service levels
- Lead multiple, complex analytical projects
- Act in a multi-discipline project leadership role working towards the development of new solutions, processes, tools, and systems
- Interface to negotiate and exchange information with all levels of management
- Strong knowledge of CTL field operations is preferred
- Bachelors degree or higher in business or relevant field or equivalent experience.
- Strong data analysis skills
- Expert-level Microsoft Office skills, including ability to use advanced functions in Excel, create and manipulate Access databases, create executive presentations in PowerPoint.
- Ability to create and manage a reporting dashboard using SharePoint, HTML, or similar application
- Ability to query, manipulate, and analyze huge data sets from multiple sources
- Ability to stage data and reports for automation or updating with minimal intervention
- Ability to structure and convey ideas and information, both verbally and in written presentation form, in a concise, effective and persuasive manner to bring clear understanding to the target audience
- Ability to examine data from multiple sources to determine whether correlation and linkage exist between data sets
- Ability to organize and manage work in an efficient and effective manner to ensure tasks, milestones and goals are met according to defined timelines
- Self-motivated – ability to work with minimal supervision and direction
- Ability to maintain confidential information
- Ability to work within a team environment
CenturyLink is an industry-leading provider of communications, high speed Internet and entertainment services from coast to coast. Our combination of business and residential service solutions – including home and wireless voice solutions and digital television – provide innovative solutions to our customers. CenturyLink is proud to be a participant in the U.S. General Services Administration Networx program, the largest communications services contract in the world. CenturyLink offers you the opportunity to develop and cultivate your career as we lead the communications industry into the future.
The above job definition information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Job duties and responsibilities are subject to change based on changing business needs and conditions.
CenturyLink - 16 months ago
CenturyLink is the third largest telecommunications company in the United States and is recognized as a leader in the network services...