IPS-Integrated Project Services is a global leader in developing innovative and cost effective solutions for the engineering, construction, commissioning and qualification of complex pharmaceutical and biotech research and manufacturing facilities. With technical expertise spanning R&D to pilot-scale to large-scale production, our team specializes in the technology, trends and regulatory environment to successfully deliver capital projects and improve operations. For over twenty years, we have applied unique LEAN methodologies throughout the project life cycle, continually finding ways to do things better and more efficiently, delivering higher quality and controlling costs. Headquartered in Lafayette Hill, PA, IPS is a multi-national company with over 700 professionals and offices in Indiana, Massachusetts, New Jersey, North Carolina, Brazil and four locations in India. Visit our website at www.ipsdb.com .
Design & Engineering, Construction, Commissioning, Qualification, Validation, LEAN Project Delivery, Oral Solid Dosage, Aseptic Technolgies, Program Management, Master Planning, Sustainability/Energy, Operations/Logistics Planning, BIM Technology
Our Design discipline has an exciting opening for a Lead Process Architect . This person would be responsible for leading and providing architectural services on pharmaceutical and biotech projects located on the west coast. Will be responsible for leading the front end efforts of programming, conceptualization and executing concepts.
Additional responsibilities include:
• the architectural design of pharmaceutical and biotech manufacturing facilities both domestically and internationally.
• project scope development which includes process, material and personnel flow development
• programming and conceptual design
• material and system evaluation and selection
• presentations and documentation for domestic and international permitting approval
• construction drawings and specification production
• shop drawing review and approval
• construction observation and administration
• develop and build relationships with current and prospective life science industry
- Bachelors degree in Engineering or Architecture
- 10+ years applicable experience in the life sciences (biotech / pharma) industry specifically related to the design of Pharmaceutical and Biopharmaceutical facilities which include bulk-biotech manufacturing, secondary sterile fill/finish, solid dosage & packaging
- Registered Architect (AIA) in the State of California required
- We are proud of our organization and our greatest asset - our team of talented professionals. The Knowledge, Skill and Passion of our team is integral to the success of our entire organization.
We are committed to having fun, too. Throughout the year we have various activities such as company barbeques, state of the company addresses and themed celebrations. In addition, we make sure we give back to our communities by participating in local charity events such as Habitat for Humanity volunteer days, Toys for Tots and other local sponsorships.
IPS - 17 months ago
Alfred Padway was a CPCU with an independent insurance agency in Wisconsin when he moved to California. After a brief experience with a...