The Consumer Digital Experience Organization seeks an experienced and dependable Lead Producer to work with our high-performance group. This role provides end-to-end management of all sustainment activities (architecture, creative deliverables, development, testing and release management) throughout the lifecycle of online/web/mobile projects by directing the efforts of project team(s) using dotted-line authority or direct authority to deliver completed assets for online presentation of a product, service or campaign including management of the following team’s deliverables:
· Customer Insight and User Experience Teams (Conducts usability studies to provide design and user experience feedback)
· Experience Planning (Strategic planning for future vision of Road Map to ensure use of industry best practices)
· Information Architecture Team (Determine the customer interaction experience including Wireframes creation)
· Visual Design Team (Creates look and feel of the online and/or mobile experience in partnership with AT&T Brand)
· Rich Media Team (Creates video and motion graphic assets or content)
· Editorial Content Writing Team (Writes and/or edits online and mobile content)
· Content Implementation Team (Implements the text and images into the content management system)
· Accessibility (Ensures our online, video and mobile resources are available to all customers including those with disabilities)
· Architecture Planning
· Development (creates front end and back end code)
· Catalog (maintains the database of the devices and services we sell including descriptions, pricing and promos – makes all changes to products, services and pricing in our online catalog system)
· Content Management System (CMS) Team: Maintain our two Content Management Systems, CQ and Teamsite; Responsible for updating templates for CQ and TeamSite pages
· Search Engine Optimization (SEO): provides content and copy for optimal SEO
· Social Media: Provides code for ‘like’ and ‘share bar;’ works with FB to ensure they accept the users coming over to FB
· Analytics: The Analytics Manager works with Business Owners to determine their reporting needs for projects; Interfaces with eCAP PM and Daily Release PMs/Producers
· eCAP: The eCAP PM interfaces between Analytics and Daily Release. They provide the tagging required to meet reporting requirements. Basic reporting is already built into CQ and TeamSite templates; custom tags must be coded by FET.
· TAPS Team
Maintain the servers, including responding to site outages and ensuring load balancing between servers and testing performance time. There are times where we need to interface with this team for CQ translator updates and Device How To video coordination.
· CQ Merchandising: Provide assets to Marketing Business Owners who perform updates in CQ – they may update content, images, marquee targeting and build tiles.
· Testing (validates and tests projects to ensure delivery meets acceptance criteria)
· Release Management (launches projects to production and makes available to customers); Release Analysts move files between test environments and Production.
The Lead Producer will be required to:
· Gather and interpret project requirements to appropriately assign resources
· Assume full accountability for managing multiple low to high complexity projects, which may span across all lines of service/business.
· Provide end-to-end management of creative on all deliverables including gathering estimates, schedule creation, gathering resource assignments, advocating the customer experience, and participate in recommending business solutions/alternatives for projects.
· Report on project/activity status including internal and external capacity and project costs.
· Review and assess work requests.
· Assess, anticipate and manage project risks, issues, escalations and creative defects.
· Gather level of effort estimates for creative deliverables
· Ensure compliance with User eXperience (UX) Framework, Global Video Player (GVP), Brand & Accessibility Goals/Standards
· Collaborate with PMO, development partners, client organizations and business partners
· Manage 3
· Weekend work and evening work may be required based on project needs
· Train teammates and other delivery teams
· Lead program development and maintain organization wide communication
Overall Purpose: Responsible for management of customer experience deliverables for Online, Web, and Mobile products. Key Roles and Responsibilities: Oversees planning and execution of web projects, production schedules, and quality assurance. Responsible for reviewing and assessing work requests, gathering estimates, schedule creation, gathering resource assignments, advocating the customer experience, and participate in recommending business solutions/alternatives for projects. May include management of 3rd party vendors. Collaborate with client and business partners on refining the business; with project managers or on project schedule execution, and with development partners on technical feasibility and implementation. Assess, anticipate and manage risks, issues, escalations and creative defects. May oversee work performed by others and serve as inspiration to the direction of the unit while not managing people. Works without supervision with extensive latitude for independent judgment.
Experience: Typically requires 7 to 9 years of online experience.
Mar 11, 2013, 11:23:00 AM
Jun 9, 2013, 10:59:59 PM
Senior Associate/Second Level Manager
At AT&T, we’re connecting the world like never before. Ready to get in on the action? Together we’ll do great things. If...