Healthcare fraud in the US is $100B problem, and a significant national and international issue. FICO Insurance Fraud Manager (IFM) applies industry leading predictive analytics to large scale health datasets to detect fraud, abuse and error in health care claims before payment and identifies suspicious providers as soon as aberrant behavior patterns emerge.
We are significantly expanding our team, and are looking for cross functional technologists with a passion for high performance systems and a drive to deliver software products that make a meaningful difference in the lives of others.
• Design and implement OS/system configuration management system for repeatable, reliable creation and recreation of infrastructure configuration from OS, to agent configurations to infrastructure software like java & jetty.
• Analyze and address opportunities for improving continuous integration and continuous delivery working with development, SCM and QA.
• Must have a BS degree with at least 5 years 24X7X365 enterprise web applications experience or 10 years 24X7X365 enterprise web application experience .
• Minimum 5 years experience in linux system administration & configuration management.
• Experience with configuration management tools such as puppet, chef and/or cfengine.
• Experience creating and depbugging rpms.
• Experience with virtualization technologies – virtual/physical appliance experience desired.
• Experience supporting Oracle and/or MySQL databases a plus.
• Experience in building and supporting development and production LAMP (Linux/Apache/MySQL & PHP/Python) environments
• Excellent communication skills, which include active listening and the ability to present complex ideas in concise written and verbal descriptions which are easily understood by both technical and non-technical audiences.
FICO - 8 months ago
At FICO, you can advance your career within one of the fastest-growing fields in technology today - analytics. With our industry leading...