Lead Project Manager
Link Technologies is
currently looking for a Lead Project Manager for an exciting contract
opportunity in Las Vegas, Nevada.
MAJOR DUTIES AND REQUIREMENTS
The Lead Project Manager will support the overall direction,
coordination, implementation, execution, control and completion of specific
projects ensuring consistency with company strategy, commitments and
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND TASKS:
Lead the planning and implementation of project.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- Facilitate the definition of project scope, goals and
- Define project tasks and resource requirements.
- Develop full scale project plans.
- Assemble and coordinate project staff.
- Manage project budget in conjunction with the
- Manage project risks and resource allocations.
- Plan and schedule project timelines.
- Track project deliverables using appropriate tools.
- Provide direction and support to project team.
- Oversee quality assurance.
- Monitor and report on progress of the project to all
- Present reports defining project progress, problems
- Implement and manage project changes and
interventions to achieve project outputs.
- Provide project evaluations and assessment of
BS / BA degree in
Technology, Business Management or an equivalent combination of education,
training and experience.
8+ yrs. proven experience in project management or
- Knowledge of both theoretical and practical aspects
of project management.
- 5+ yrs. experience in account management, at senior
levels of Customer organizations, with strong ability to manage and direct
- Demonstrated ability to assess client needs, develop
project scope to meet Customer needs, plan all necessary project tasks to
satisfy Customer needs, and ensure they are properly and realistically,
budgeted, monitored and reported.
- Experience creating, facilitating, and presenting
reports and workshops to senior-level Customer stakeholders.
- Proven experience in people management with a solid
track record of being a team player.
- Must have demonstrated success leading project teams
and a record of high Customer satisfaction.
- Ability to lead and facilitate project meetings.
- Extremely strong written and oral communication
- Demonstrated ability to identify risks that may
impact the success of the project and determine appropriate mitigating
- Demonstrated proficiency with MS Project and other MS
Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio).
- Results-driven and execution-oriented personality,
ready to step in and make things happen.
- BS / BA degree in Technology, Business Management or
a related field.
- Prior experience working in a growing, fast-paced
organization with a dynamic environment.
a professional, neat and well-groomed appearance, adhering to MGM MIRAGE
- Must be able to work in the United States.
While performing the duties of this job, the
employee is regularly required to sit; reach with hands and arms; and talk or
The employee may be required to
walk, stoop, and or kneel.
WORK SCHEDULE/HOURS :
scheduled hours Monday through Friday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
please send your resume in MS Word format
reference Job ID #5610. We regret that we are unable to provide VISA
sponsorship at this time.
forward to working with you!
Must be flexible if needed for occasional work outside of normal