LPL Financial is currently looking to hire a Lead Public Relations Specialist to join our Corporate Marketing division.
Our Lead Public Relations Specialist will assist in driving all aspects of LPL public relations, including but not limited to:
Essential Functions :
- Development and execution of strategic PR plans;
- Writing press releases and talking points;
- Message development of key marketing and corporate initiatives;
- Managing surveys and corporate awards, etc.
- The position requires a sound knowledge of PR and marketing fundamentals, including Social Media, and is able to work at both strategic and tactical levels.
1. Provides strategic consulting services for PR initiatives and manages PR efforts for certain LPL business units, including engaging in Social Media
2. Skilled writer responsible for the creation of company press releases, talking points, corporate fact sheets, blog posts, and other communications
3. Directs and manages media relations support by coordinating interviews with the media and LPL Financial advisors and executives, and providing media training when needed
4. Engages with key trade media and manage the Research Department’s external public relations agency
5. Manages all PR databases: advisor and corporate spokespeople, editorial calendars, media lists, industry survey and awards, ROI, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree required, prefer a Communications, English/Journalism, or Public Relations degree
- 7+ years of experience focused in Public Relations, either at an agency or corporation
- Must possess a very strong Social Media background
- Must possess very strong writing skills
- Must be deadline driven
- Operates well under pressure and is very adaptable
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills, and professional client service manner
- Receives general supervision and is competent to work independently while demonstrating good judgment
- Must be an enthusiastic, detailed-oriented team player with a dedication to excellence while being able to manage competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package. Please login or create an account to apply to this position. Principals only. EOE
Go back to the welcome page
Need further assistance?
Applicant Tracking Software
LPL Financial Services - 22 months ago