Our Direct Integration Client is looking for a Lead QA Analyst for a Long Term Project in Bloomington, IL below is the Detail requirement
Job Title: Lead QA Analyst
Location: Bloomington, IL
Duration: Long Term
Skills and Experience:
Strong work ethic with good time management with ability to work with diverse teams and lead meetings.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer science or equivalent, with Minimum of 5 to 10 years of experience.
- Creates and maintains test documentation for each testing effort (eg. Test Plans, Test Cases, etc).
- Ensures timely completion of appropriate and accurate testing deliverables throughout the project life cycle.
- Keeps the Test Manager/Lead informed of all issues that may need to be escalated.
- Should have strong experience testing Clients infrastructure and should be a SME for infrastructure testing practices and deliverables.
- In addition to prior testing experience, preference would be to have knowledge with the following technologies (though not required):
- Experience using TRAC Defect Management Test Link would be plus
- Preference would be to have knowledge with the following technologies (though not required):
- "Sharepoint Application Development Java Unified computing hardware
- VCE vBlock solution Cloud Computing Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA) approach to software design and development Spring framework tcServer or Tomcat (application server) vFabric PostgreSQL Mule Enterprise Service Bus (ESB) ITIL/Service Management Linux OS F5 Networking Open AM Community-driven support concepts/self-service support for technologiesCumulative Skills: Cloud Computing, ITIL Practitioner: Service Level Management, J2EE Application Design, Microsoft SharePoint Designer, MQSeries (Mainframe), Project Management: Quality Assurance, Quality Assurance Metrics: Use, Websphere Application Server "
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills including the ability to effectively communicate with internal and external customers.
- Ability to use strong industry knowledge to relate to customer needs and dissolve customer concerns and high level of focus and attention to detail.