Senior/LeadSoftware Test Engineer (TELECOM DOMAIN PREFERRED)
Aeris Communications is seeking for a Senior/Lead Software Test Engineer with a good understanding of Software product testing and telecom domain knowledge. In this role, you'll be working in a small, fast-paced development team. You will be collaborating with developers and Customer Support. You must have a passion for quality with demonstrable experience in Quality Assurance processes, designing, writing and maintaining automated test suites. You need to be a good oral and written communicator and have the people skills to match. Must be a quick learner, and work efficiently and effectively both independently and in a team.
- Responsible for the enforcement of testing standards for new and existing Aeris’s software products in an Agile SCRUM software development environment.
- Conduct testing of new applications to ensure products meet functional requirements, system compliance and technical specifications
- Develop system test plans, write and execute system test cases/scripts in an Agile software development environment.
- Perform appropriate testing to discover and report software defects. Create and execute test plans and scripts that will determine optimal applications performance according to specifications.
- Design, implement and execute automated tests.
- Responsible for coordinating Aeris Beta Testing program
- B.S. degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent discipline
- 8+ years of software industry experience testing in Client Server application required.
- Experience working in hybrid on-shore / off-shore environment is a plus
- Experience using JIRA and TestLink are significant plus.
- Experience in writing in Scripting languages (SQL, Perl/Python..etc) and/or working with automated build process highly desired.
- Excellent attention to detail required.
- Effective and collaborative verbal and written communication a must.
- Excellent team player, creative, self-motivated, positive attitude.
- Ability to work independently with customers, proactive, self-starter and self-managed
B.S. degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent discipline
For more details you can call me @ 408 789 7077 or email firstname.lastname@example.org