SourceMedia is looking to find a hardworking, enthusiastic team player to fill the entry level position of Lead Qualifying Representative. The successful candidate must be a self-motivated individual with outstanding communication skills and a strong customer focus.
In this role the Lead Qualifying Representative will work closely with the Sales Team Leaders in qualifying leads for the inside sales team. The LQR will be responsible for identifying top prospects from web trials, ensuring accurate contact information in SalesForce, scheduling demos and appointments for inside sales reps, and when applicable assisting in closing a sale.
SourceMedia offers a competitive compensation as well as a full benefits package. Our extensive offerings include medical, dental, and vision coverage; disability and life insurance; paid time off; a 401(k) plan; a pre-tax transportation payment program; and subsidized health club membership.
- Must be reliable, self-motivated and disciplined in order to carry out a high volume of daily call activity
- Ability to multi-task; flexible and comfortable in a fast paced environment
- Professional and enthusiastic attitude a must as well as outstanding interpersonal skills
- Daily goal orientation, able to drive toward achievement of personal metrics
- Ability to convey information clearly and concisely
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- College degree helpful but not mandatory
- Conduct a high volume of daily outbound calling to qualify inbound web leads
- Maintain detailed and accurate log of lead qualifying activities in SalesForce
- Provide a thorough and clear assessment of the lead status
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with the sales team to facilitate the sales process
- Participate in team meetings and share ideas to increase team performance
Please e-mail your resume, cover letter and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org. .
SourceMedia - 12 months ago