The Lead Quality Assurance Engineer will be the main point-of-contact for the AXS website and CMS (content management Systems), as well as the surrounding functionalities and web properties. The Lead Quality Assurance Engineer will assume responsibility for work prioritization. The incumbent will attend project kickoff meetings, assess risks associated with the work, plan and contribute to the work that is required for any release that involves/impacts the AXS.com and CMS. Under the supervision of the Director, Quality Assurance Engineering, The Lead Quality Assurance Engineer will oversee all aspects of quality assurance to include: establishing metrics; applying industry best practices; and developing new tools and processes to ensure quality goals are met.
• Lead functional and UI (user interface) testing efforts and manage testing through sign off
• Prioritize and estimate work assignments for the team and managing their deliverables
• Learn complex projects during the early planning phases and bringing the team up to speed to meet tight testing deadlines
• Partner with cross functional teams on Automation efforts to reduce the load on manual testing
• Track issues that are logged by the team to ensure clean builds
• A minimum education level of: Bachelor of Arts/Sciences Degree (4-year); Area of Study: Electronics, Engineering, Computer Science, or related field.
• Minimum 8 years related experience, with a minimum of 2 years’ experience with Software Test Automation and 1 year experience with SQL required
• Strong understanding of architecture and software previously tested and the ability to effectively communicate such proficiency in a ix/Windows environment (navigation, tools, concepts)
• Strong understanding with relational databases (extract and update data)
• Understanding of programming concepts such as conditional logic, loops, and string manipulation
• Some proficiency with at least one programming or scripting language such as Java, Ruby, Python
• Demonstrated ability to automate web and/or services tests
• Experience with open-source tool sets and frameworks (Selenium, WatiR, etc.)
• Passion for technology and demonstrated history of learning new skills and tackling challenges
AEG reserves the right to change or modify the employee’s job description whether orally or in writing, at any time during the employment relationship. AEG may require an employee to perform duties outside his/her normal description.
Up to 10%
Req Create Date:
AEG - 10 months ago
copy to clipboard -