WEBstaurantStore.com -- the internet's leading restaurant supplier-- is looking for a Lead Quality Assurance Engineer to establish a core QA team. In this role, you'll become a primary member of our Application Development team, while setting up all of the necessary tools, documentation, and test plans for a successful QA team. If you think of yourself as a bug hunter extraordinaire, and are capable of finding defects that no one else even considers, this is the job for you!
As a Lead Quality Assurance Engineer, you'll be responsible for:
- Assuring management that new and refactored features are free of defects
- Taking ownership of the defect correction workflow within the Application Development team
- Conducting ongoing testing of minor feature releases
- Suggesting improvements and documenting defects for our enterprise e-commerce system
- Setting up, scripting, and running independent performance, security, and automation tools
- Writing and implementing test plans for new projects
- Conducting user acceptance testing sessions
- Organizing Beta and A/B tests
- Maintaining our defect documentation system
We are looking for a person that has experience:
The ideal candidate for this job should be independently motivated and ready to work hard to achieve results. As an industry leader, WEBstaurantStore.com has seen tremendous growth in the past few years, and continuously promotes talented, hard working, and dedicated individuals. Be part of our talented team and send your resume today!
- Testing web and mobile applications
- Writing test plans
- Scripting automated testing tools
- Conducting or organizing user acceptance tests
- Conducting or organizing Beta tests
- Using documentation systems
We offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package including 401k match, wellness programs, and an onsite Fitness Center. We believe in working hard, but we also like to have fun! Our new office contains a game room with a pool table, ping pong table, Wii, and TV’s! Many of our employees also enjoy company-sponsored extracurricular activities, including our soccer and ping-pong leagues, and volunteering opportunities.
If you want to join our team, please submit a resume to:
Attn: HR Department
Clark Associates, Inc.
2205 Old Philadelphia Pike
Lancaster, PA 17602
- 22 months ago - save job
What started forty years ago as an electrical service company with two partners and seven employees has grown into a family of companies...