East Valley / Phx Metro Area
Commensurate with Experience
Full Benefits Package
As a Lead Recruiter at Go Daddy, you will help lead a world-class Talent Acquisition team for one of the fastest-growing Internet companies in the world. You will have the ability to make a significant impact on Go Daddy’s current and future success.
In this role, you will:
Do you have what it takes?
- Participate in the creation and execution of our Strategic Talent Acquisition Plan to attract and acquire top talent to the organization
- Manage a team of full life-cycle Recruiters and collaborate with stakeholders to ensure hiring forecast, service level agreement and quality of hire goals are met
- Collaborate with our Employment Branding Team, Marketing and PR Teams to create and execute our strategic sourcing plan and convey our employer brand
- Ensure the highest level of candidate experiencethrough full life cycle recruiting, sourcing to on boarding
- Facilitate high volume sourcing, interviewing and discussions with hiring groups in order to meet hiring needs
- Represent Go Daddy in the community to enhance Go Daddy's reputation as an employer of choice
- Understand the business of recruiting: support the internal reporting structure, understand key measures of performance and success and analyze return on investment
- Lead and/or participate in internal and cross-functional teams that enhance efficiency and effectiveness of the recruiting function. Establish goals, measurements of success and execute effectively using project management tools
GO Further with us!
- Bachelors’ Degree strongly preferred; Business, Human Resources, Marketing or related degree preferred
- 5+ years experience in a high volume Recruiter role, previous leadership experience required
- Human Resources Generalist background and/or PHR a plus
- Ability to plan and multi-task without sacrifice to deliverables
- Ability to analyze reports and make data-driven recommendations
- Ability to passionately represent Go Daddy in the community and market our employer brand
- Must be an executor with a bottom-line, action-oriented, continuous improvement mentality
If you’re willing to get outside your comfort zone and truly make an impact, Go Daddy is the place where you can take your career to the next level. Go Daddy offers a unique opportunity to have meaningful influence in an innovative, creative, customer-centric environment. How far you Go at Go Daddy is up to you.
Here’s what you need:
Here’s what we’ll provide:
- Passion to contribute to a truly exceptional customer experience, no matter your role
- Understanding that innovation and creativity is a part of what we do every day
- Agility and action orientation – we move at the speed of tech
- Understanding of the privilege and obligation of being part of a team
- A strong sense of humor is required
Go Daddy was also awarded the 2011 and 2012 Alfred P. Sloan Award for Business Excellence in Workplace Flexibility Honoree - Arizona, Iowa & Denver.Go Daddy is the #1 IT Company on Inc. Magazine 's inaugural Hire Power list of job creators.
- A fun, dynamic and challenging work environment
- Formal and informal opportunities and support for ongoing learning, growth and development
- Team building activities and recognition
- Competitive base plus bonus incentive
- 100% employer-paid medical, dental, and insurance coverage for all benefit-eligible Go Daddy employees
- Three weeks paid vacation your first year of employment
Go Daddy’s philanthropic work supports a wide variety of charitable and community organizations dedicated to causes including women and children, domestic violence, child abuse, teenage homelessness, animal shelters and more.
Go Daddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Life online starts with a domain name.
That’s where domain name registrars like GoDaddy come in. Over 12 million people trust us to...