About Digium: |
Digium*, Inc., the Asterisk* Company, created, owns and is the innovative force behind Asterisk, the most widely used open source telephony software. Since its founding in 1999, Digium has become the open source alternative to proprietary communication providers, with offerings that cost as much as 80 percent less. Digium offers Asterisk software free to the open source community and offers Switchvox, Digium°s Unified Communications solution to power a broad family of products for small, medium and large businesses. The company°s product line includes a wide range of telephony hardware and software to enable resellers and customers to implement turnkey VoIP systems or to design their own custom communications solutions. At Digium, we°re changing the way businesses communicate.
Digium is looking for a Lead Research Specialist. The Lead Research Specialist will focus on improving the data quality of Digium ’s customer databases through process improvement and data administration. The person will attack the customer acquisition areas manually and work with the rest of the CRM team to automate efforts where appropriate.
Primary Job Functions/Responsibilities/Duties:
Primarily, the role will assist in lead generation and development by capturing and enriching lead records to feed our inbound sales and channel representatives. Examples of these duties may include:
Key Personal Skills:
- Enrich leads to a level to send to sales
- Data mine competition websites
- Generate targeted lists out of data.com and other 3rd party sources
- Import and normalize lists from offline lead sources
- Support internal salesforce.com sales users
- Audit and review re-marketing programs
Key Technical Skills:
- Excellent communication skills
- Self-motivated, keen to learn, a forward-thinker
- Great aptitude to identify and solve problems
- Passionate about data quality and process improvement
- Good computer skills to quickly navigate web applications
- Experience with data manipulation techniques in Microsoft Excel
- Good understanding of general database principles
- Bachelor degree or higher, in MIS, Marketing, or related business field
Digium is proud to offer a comprehensive benefits package to eligible employees that is designed to promote their personal well being as well as that of their families. Digium not only offers a very competitive health benefits package including medical, dental and vision coverage. We also offer income protection benefits including life insurance, short term disability, and long term disability.
Digium is an equal opportunity employer
Digium®, Inc., the Asterisk® Company, created, owns and is the innovative force behind Asterisk, the most widely used open source...