Job Title: |
Lead Risk Consultant - NY, NY
New York, NY
International Risk Management has overall responsibility to help develop and implement the enterprise risk management framework outside the US. This international responsibility includes insuring overall compliance with all country risk regulations, as well as continuing to advance the international economic capital framework.
This position will involve technical, reporting, tracking, leveraging, and communication support for Chief Risk Officers (CRO) around the globe. Work closely with CRO’s, head of IRM and key GRM associates to ensure IRM objectives are delivered on time, and accurately. Responsible to coordinate all IRM risk reporting, and manage the quarterly stress processes (liquidity and financial)
Principle Responsibilities and Competencies
- Consolidate, help develop, rationalize, and analyse all IRM risk reports and metrics
- Manage the quarterly International liquidity stress process (coordinate globally)
- Track and project manage IRM objectives, with a focus on the IRM framework rollout
- Facilitate key CRO meetings, including quarterly regional risk deep dives, and operational risk reviews
- Technical support to CRO’s – project based
- Create simple presentations and communications from more complex technical work to improve decision making
- Liaison within GRM; credit risk, market risk, economic capital, and pricing oversight teams
- Very clear and simple communication (especially complex topics)
- Attention to detail, but ability to extract key issues and prioritize
- Aggressive, resourceful and persistent
- Team player
- Ability to deliver on time within project scope
- 5+ years of Actuarial, Risk, Investments, and/or Finance experience
- Bachelor’s degree in related field, MBA preferred
- FSA, ASA, or CFA preferred
Global Risk Management
Number of Openings
For direct contact with the recruiter, first submit an application, and then you can call Sharon Alexander at 832-458-0095 if you are currently an Actuary or CFA and you are interested in Actuarial positions at MetLife.
Equal Employment Opportunity
MetLife is proud to be an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. We are committed to attracting, retaining and maximizing the performance of a diverse and inclusive workforce.
How To Apply
For immediate consideration, click on the Apply Now button below. You will be directed to complete an on-line profile which may take 15 – 20 minutes to complete. Upon completion, you will receive an automated confirmation email verifying you have successfully applied to the job.
This is the place to be to make an impact with an award-winning team that always puts its customers first. MetLife is taking giant strides...