GE is an equal opportunity employer, offering a great work environment, challenging career opportunities, professional training and competitive compensation.
Lead Software Developers work in a team made up of Software Engineers, Quality Engineers, User Interaction Design Engineers, Software Architects, and the Product Owner team to lead the design, development, and delivery of high quality software in a fast paced, challenging, and creative environment. We are looking for candidates with experience in the following:
Platform back end
Platform front end
Solution front end
Solution back end
Equal Opportunity Employer
Section 19: YOU MUST BE ABLE TO SATISFY THE REQUIREMENTS OF SECTION 19 OF THE FEDERAL DEPOSIT INSURANCE ACT.
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering from an accredited institute
- A minimum of 7 years of experience in software development
- A minimum of 5 years of experience with Java programming languages
- Legal authorization to work in the U.S. is required.
- Must be willing to work out of an office located in the East Bay Area in Northern California.
- Must be willing to take a drug test and submit to a background investigation as part of the selection process.
- Must be willing to travel.
- Must be 18 years or older.
- You must submit your application for employment on the careers page at www.ge.com/research to be considered
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background investigation and drug screen.
- A minimum of 8 years of experience in software design and development
Strong knowledge of OOD, software design patterns and principles
- Java 5/6 expert
- Strong knowledge of J2EE
- Strong JPA, JTA, JMS and Spring framework
- Knowledge of SOA based development and Cloud computing
- Strong Web Service, XML technologies (SOAP, JAXB, WSDL, XML)
- Strong knowledge JUnit and Test Driven Development practices
- Experience with Oracle SQL
- Strong problem solving abilities
- Experience working with Agile software development methodologies (Scrum, XP)
- Able to work under minimal supervision
- Encourages input from all members of the team
- High energy, results driven person with strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to interface with senior leadership with confidence and clarity
- Able to energize teams through inclusiveness and connection with people
- Builds loyalty and commitment
- e to work well with global teams, including time-zone flexibility
Section 19 Job
YOU MUST BE ABLE TO SATISFY THE REQUIREMENTS OF SECTION 19 OF THE FEDERAL DEPOSIT INSURANCE ACT.
Apply to job
Send to friend
Save to cart
At GE, developing people is embedded in our culture and integral to our growth. Developing people is how we have succeeded across industries...