Lead or Senior Software Engineer, Java Development, APEX Team
Are you interested in building highly scalable on-demand applications used by millions of people every day? Are you excited about the on-demand application model that businesses in all sizes are embracing rapidly? Want to help shaping the first on-demand multi-tenant platform Apex? Or do you simply want to work in a world-class development team? If your answer is yes to any of these questions, here is your opportunity to join the development team at salesforce.com, the market leader in on-demand computing.
As a senior member of the technical staff, you will design, develop, test and debug highly scalable and highly available web applications. You will be using cutting edge technologies to build easy-to-use functions and features our customers look for in each of the quarterly releases.
- Contribute to the analysis of functional requirements
- Architect, design, implement and tune robust features that perform and scale in a multi-tenant environment
- Resolve technical issues in existing applications
- Analyze, design and develop test cases and implement automated test suites.
- Deep understanding of Object Oriented Programming
- Strong knowledge of Java
- Strong knowledge of SQL and understanding of relational database schema design OR strong knowledge of rich client concepts and technology
- Experience building multi-tier scalable applications
- Ability to learn quickly in a dynamic environment
- Bachelor's Degree in computer science or equivalent experience
Experience in any of the following areas is preferred:
- SQL/database performance tuning
- Struts or equivalent MVC frameworks
Would you like to apply to this job?
Apply for the Lead Software Engineer, APEX team position