re talented. You want to work for a trusted leader in the global marketplace. You want an employer with a strong history of innovation. You want to work on interesting and challenging projects. You’re a perfect fit for FICO.
The Placement Plus and FICO Network combined team, for which these positions are being opened, is a Professional Services team is responsible for multiple hosted applications that provide solutions and services in Collections and Recovery and Origination domains.
• Design, code and test hosted web applications in accordance to specifications
• Maintenance coding of existing applications
• Provide 3rd level production support as needed during the week and on rotating weekends
• Follow the team-defined SDLC processes using HP Quality Center to track work items
• Help provide guidance on product migration and upgrade strategies
• Assist in cross-functional (Business Analysis, QA) duties when required
• BS in Computer Science or equivalent experience
• 4-7 years of software development experience
• Sound problem resolution and communication skills
• Proven experience with SQL Server development and tuning
• Experience with Application Server (IIS, JBoss, Apache) configuration and setup
• Solid knowledge of secure web application development practices
• Ability to work effectively on a distributed team across multiple time zones
• Experience with a Software Development Life Cycle Methodology and information systems development
• Experience with both the Microsoft and Java stacks a plus
• Experience in the financial services domain, in particular in the Collections and Recovery space a plus
FICO is the leader in Decision Management - transforming business by making every decision count. With our software solutions, our clients use the power of predictive analytics to take greater control over every business decision they make.
Discover the benefits of working for FICO:
• Global company with innovative products and technology touching multiple industries
• Dynamic and energetic environment
• Excellent compensation and benefits package featuring:
o Three weeks of vacation accrual per year
o Benefit plan eligibility begins on 1st day of employment
o Flexible work schedules
o Immediate vesting of 401(K) employer matching funds
o Excellent tuition reimbursement plan
• Commitment to teamwork, offering challenges and the opportunity to innovate
• New direction, growth and advancement opportunities
People are our most important asset and what makes us successful. With you, we can make a difference in the markets we serve.
FICO is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace.
FICO - 11 months ago
At FICO, you can advance your career within one of the fastest-growing fields in technology today - analytics. With our industry leading...