GE is an equal opportunity employer, offering a great work environment, challenging career opportunities, professional training and competitive compensation.
An ideal candidate would bring strong technical skills, domain expertise and experience, and be an excellent team player.
• Design and Implement the integration for our products
• Designing, coding and debugging applications in various software languages.
• Lead and contribute to other integrations such as EMR, ADT, HIS, RIS, etc.
• Ensure compatibility of our products with Healthcare IT standards
• Work in cross-functional project teams that include Development, Marketing, Usability, Software Quality Assurance, Customer Learning, and Support.
• Develop detailed requirements, functional specifications, and design documents
• Understand and follow IT quality system procedures applicable to the job
• Software analysis, code analysis, requirements analysis, software review, identification of code metrics, system risk analysis, software reliability analysis
• Software modeling and simulation
• Object-oriented Design and Analysis (OOA and OOD)
• Software testing and quality assurance
• Performance tuning, improvement, balancing, usability, automation.
• Support, maintain and document software functionality
• Evaluate and identify new technologies for implementation
• Project Planning and Project Management
• Maintain standards compliance
• Implement localization or globalization of software
• BS or MS degree in Computer Science or equivalent
• 5+ years experience with C#/.NET and/or C++ and OOD
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Demonstrated initiative and analytical thinking style.
• Proven track record of being a strong team player.
• A positive and result-focused “can-do” attitude.
All candidates must be willing to take a drug test, submit to a background investigation and must be legally authorized to work in the United States without work sponsorship at the time of hire
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background investigation and drug screen.
• Knowledge of clinical data, architecture, patient management systems, controlled medical vocabularies, DICOM, HL7, CSA, CCOW, IHE Workflows, SNOMED.
• An understanding of HIPAA, identity management, auditing and access control
• An understanding of patient reconciliation and related identifiers.
• Experience with interface engines: CloverLeaf, OpenEnginer, ConnectR, BizTalk
• Experience with delivering FDA-regulated software systems
• Experience with Agile software development.
Apply to job
Save to cart
GE Careers - 16 months ago
What do you envision for your future? At GE Healthcare, we strive to see life more clearly. Our "healthymagination" vision for the...