- B.S. in Computer Engineering or similar
- 7 years of professional experience
- Strong background in building/architecting frameworks to test systems for scalability and availability
- Experience with Java based testing frameworks like TestNG
- Ability to lead teams and manage projects
- Familiarity with common java frameworks and containers such as Spring, Jetty, Hibernate, Ehcache, Quartz
- Experience with distributed caches, high availability products, and/or NoSQL solutions
We are looking for a Lead Software Engineer in Test for our platform test team. We are looking for passionate Java engineers with a strong interest in testing for our Terracotta Server Array product. This position involves designing and implementing Java based tests for the core platform behind our next generation In-Memory Data Management solution. This position will provide opportunities for technical leadership as well as the chance to build the team and groom junior engineers.
- Architect a framework for failover and destructive functional testing
- Implement "torture" tests that simulate customer environments with faulty network, disk or other infrastructure
- Work with customers and our solution architects to design tests for new use cases and replicate customer environments
- Design and implement Java based API tests to exercise the Terracotta Server Array features .
- Work with development team to report and resolve defects
- Provide technical leadership and mentor junior engineers
- Take ownership and responsibility for the quality of our Terracotta Server Array Platform
Software AG USA - 2 years ago