FICO, world leader in predictive analytics, has returned to its roots in Silicon Valley and we’re building an exciting innovation hub at our corporate HQ in San Jose. We need a well connected and successful technical recruiter with strong experience in recruiting tech professionals across the Bay area. Partnering with hiring leaders and with executive exposure, you’ll help us source the best talent in the shortest time possible.
We’ve got a great story to tell and have a bright future ahead - this is an opportunity to really make an impact at the innovative heart of a company which helps leading businesses around the world make smarter decisions in the world of Big Data.
Are you our next great hire?
This is a great opportunity to join a growing software product development company with a great culture and strong resources. We are looking for a recruiter with strong consultative skills and creative sourcing strategies. We have a fun, energetic and committed talent acquisition team with strong support to take on leadership roles inside and outside of pure recruiting--including training, company branding,recruiting tools development, immigration issues, etc.
Responsible for internal and external recruiting activities including candidate sourcing, assessment, and processing as well as client management for the entire recruitment process.
Summary of Responsibilities:
• Recruit, network and source for a diverse pool of candidates, screen resumes, assess and interview candidates, and provide feedback and recommendations to hiring managers. Provide proactive and timely communications to hiring managers, candidates and HR Consultants. Sell and market the organization externally to potential candidates.
• Develop and implement successful recruitment strategies on a local level to recruit both internal and external candidates. This includes building long term relationships with community agencies, diversity organizations, and educational institutions, as well as enhancing managers’ capabilities in networking and recruiting strategies.
• Partner with hiring managers and Human Resources Generalists to assess long term and short term staffing goals and assist in implementation of innovative staffing strategies.
• Ensure that aspects of the day-to-day staffing operation, such as developing and tracking all requisition and applicant activity, communicating dispositions, and new hire administration are handled effectively and in compliance with federal/sate laws and Fair Isaac policies.
• Manage efforts associated with centralized staffing efforts and programatic responsibilities.
• Build bench of qualified candidates for future needs.
• Generate reports of employment activity as required (time-to-fill metric, requisition load, etc.).
• Utilize and manage new tools, technologies, measurements and capabilities/resources of the organization to manage recruitment costs, build staffing effectiveness and drive results.
• Determine external resources needed for staffing open positions, partnering with professional and industry associations. Network to market career opportunities and FICO as an employer to external agencies, vendors, etc. when necessary.
• Other special projects and duties as assigned.
• BS/BA degree
• 5-7 years plus minimum years of experience in recruiting exempt level software positions in a corporate environment. Technical recruitment expertise is required.
• Demonstrated ability to consistently deliver high quality results and utilize creative and technically savvy approaches to identify and attract high quality talent
• Proven ability to interact and source diverse candidates at all levels
• Mindset of building talent bench strength for future needs
• Strong service orientation with business driven mindset, sense of urgency and continual drive for process improvement
• Working knowledge of local, state and federal employment laws
• Possess a strong commitment to company values
• Strong communication, persuasion and negotiation skills
• Excellent organizational and time management skills, with the ability to work independently and manage multiple priorities simultaneously
• Demonstrated ability to use applicant-tracking software
• Possess strong networking skills
• Strong Internet recruiting experience
• Proficient with Microsoft Word and Outlook
• Flexibility to work evenings and weekends as needed to reach candidates
• Experience working in a corporate shared service environment within a geographically dispersed organization with multiple business units
• PHR or SPHR Certification
FICO - 9 months ago
At FICO, you can advance your career within one of the fastest-growing fields in technology today - analytics. With our industry leading...