We are seeking an experienced and talented Senior Financial Analyst for report development, financial analysis, deposit pricing analysis, scenario modeling and presentation to senior executive management. This includes actual results, analysis vs. forecasted & budget benchmarks and detailed & hi-level scenario planning using complex desktop modeling. Specific area of focus is business banking deposit balances and related net interest margin.
- Responsible for all financial reporting, forecasting, budgeting & performance analysis of business banking deposits & related net interest margin.
- Partner with product managers, business line senior management and finance senior management team to identify and model opportunities to grow balances while maximizing net interest margin.
- Provide the financial analysis to support deposit pricing decisions. Partner with product management, marketing, finance & treasury to manage pricing decisions around the business banking deposit book.
- Responsible in broad terms for identifying issues, risks and opportunities existing in the business line’s financials, sizing the financial impacts, communicating the findings to senior management and working with management to solve the issues & problems as well as maximizing financial impact of opportunities identified.
- Develop and apply a comprehensive understanding of business & financial metrics that drive financial and business results. Use understanding to provide value-added analysis and high-impact recommendations to senior managers.
- Develop and enhance mainframe and desktop-based reporting to support business planning and performance management.
- Conduct scenario planning and complex desktop modeling to support senior manager decision-making.
- Provide comprehensive business analysis, decision support and financial guidance to senior managers strategic planning. Support budgeting, tracking, strategic planning and monthly forecasting.
- Bachelor in finance or accounting combined with demonstrated experience and achievement in financial analysis and modeling is required. MBA, CPA or CFA in accounting or finance preferred.
- 10+ years of high-impact work experience involving quantitative, financial and business analysis and financial modeling.
- Banking balance sheet, deposit balance & interest margin management & modeling desired.
- Excellent analytical, accounting, reporting, modeling and excel skills required.
- Essbase & Hyperion knowledge preferred.
- Profanely in data manipulation, databases, Access, SQL and Oracle a plus.
- Demonstrated teamwork, leadership, organizational, communication and project management skills required for success.
- Superior written/verbal communications skills.
- Ability to interactive independently with various levels of management
- Flexible to work overtime as required. Ability to travel as needed.
Hours and Work Schedule
Hours per Week: 40
Work Schedule: Monday-Friday 8:00AM-5:00PM
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of RBS Citizens, N.A. to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy/childbirth, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability or perceived disability, genetic information, citizenship, veteran or military status, marital or domestic partner status, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.
Citizens Financial Group - 4 months ago
We’re Citizens, in every sense of the word.
It’s our belief that a good bank is made up of good citizens. That’s why...