Bayer HealthCare (BHC) makes an important contribution to human and animal health with its innovative products and by researching new therapeutic approaches. Our Specialty Pharmaceutical business ranks among the top 10 specialty pharmaceutical companies worldwide. Our global research and development is focused in five distinct areas: Diagnostic Imaging, Hematology/Cardiology, Oncology, Specialized Therapeutics, and Women†s Healthcare. As a specialty pharmaceuticals company, we at Bayer HealthCare focus our efforts where we can have the most impact. Our Diabetes Care division is one of the largest self-test diagnostic businesses in the world, supporting customers in 100 countries. Our Consumer Care business is a top competitor in many important product categories including analgesics, cough and cold, and nutritionals. More than 3,000 employees support 14 manufacturing sites in 11 countries dedicated to ensuring the delivery of a secure, high-quality, cost-effective supply of our products around the world. Our Animal Health business in North America is dedicated to making the world a better place for our veterinary customers, their clients, and the animals we all hold dear. STATISTICAL PROGRAMMING NORTH AMERICA
We offer a wide variety of competitive compensation and benefit programs. In addition to a competitive base salary, you will be eligible for an array of innovative rewards and recognition programs, variable pay and incentive opportunities as well as benefits coverage beginning on your first day of employment. We are committed to helping our employees maintain a healthy balance between their responsibilities at work and home. You will be eligible for paid time off programs, paid company holidays, flexible work options and numerous site conveniences. We are also committed to supporting your professional development through career ladders, training programs, tuition assistance and professional association events.
If you meet the requirements of this unique opportunity, we encourage you to explore how you can make a difference at Bayer by applying now.
To all recruitment agencies: Bayer does not accept unsolicited third party resumes. Position purpose (A brief statement indicating the basic purpose of the position)
Major tasks and responsibilities of position (max. 8 key topics)
- Act as Lead Project Statistical Programmer in Integrated Analysis
- Works independently and assumes responsibility for the development and use of standard programs and statistical project data structures for all studies within the project.
- Ensures timely creation of submission data/analysis documentation package according to regulatory guidelines.
BS/MS in Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science or equivalent (of theoretical/technical depth). 5/5 yrs. statistical programming with SAS in pharm or biotech.
- Provide statistical programming support for assigned clinical study project
- Coordinate activities of assigned statistical programming team members
- Ensure the development of programs and use of project standards for all analysis datasets, tables, listings and figures for assigned project with close cooperation with the project statistician.
- Maintains deep project knowledge, incl indication relevant issues
- Participate in the IND/NDA activities, as needed for assigned project
- Oversee all IA statistical programming function data package deliverables required for submissions to regulatory authorities for assigned project
- Participate on global teams that evaluate processes and make suggestions for process and system needs and improvements
- Provide assistance to lower level programmers in the development of statistical programs
- Works in close cooperation with other Biostatistical and Clinical Operations departments functions.
Bayerjobs.com - 19 months ago
For when you can't "bayer" the pain, Bayer Corporation makes your medicine. The US headquarters of pharmaceuticals and...