Requisition ID: 54524
The Sabine Pass Liquefaction (SPLNG) Project is a grass roots 2 Train Liquefied Natural Gas Facility that will be constructed on Louisiana, (near Port Arthur, TX), adjacent to the existing Sabine Pass Gasification Plant. It will be performed predominantly on a Direct Hire basis with some specialized scope Subcontracted (Soil Stabilization, piling, insulation, etc.). Unless otherwise indicated, applicants for construction positions should have heavy industrial Direct Hire construction experience commensurate with the type of work to be undertaken and the requirements identified below.
- Internal Candidate Under Consideration: No
- Relocation Authorized: None
- Organization: OG&C
- Project No.: 25697
- Location: Cameron, LA
- Grade: 25
Lead Surveyor at the Sabine Pass Liquefaction Project, responsible for oversight of field engineering activities including all surveying activities. The position will be permanently located at the jobsite until full completion of major surveying work scope within the project.
Lead Surveyor will be responsible for executing work assignments as requested by the Area Superintendents and the Project Field Engineer including but not limited to;
Candidate must possess Basic (Grade 24) to (Grade 25) knowledge and experience in:
- Scoping of contractor services and the supervision of quality whilst achieving delivery to schedule and budget.
- Produce the survey strategy and procedure document, which details the requirements for survey equipment, survey content, competence requirements and assessments, and survey accuracy, checking, validation, acceptance and archiving.
- Having a working knowledge of a variety of traditional and modern surveying techniques
- (LiDAR/Total Station/GPS equipment).
- Coordination with design specialists to agree standards and tolerances in topographical data.
- Assist track design group in developing track alignments subject to survey data.
- Reviews survey contractor’s reports and prepares comments and recommendations
4MP-T81-07104 Non-Conforming Items
- 4MP-T81-01305 Request for Information
- 4MP-T81-02102 Housekeeping
- 4MP-T81-02303 Construction Equipment Maintenance
- 4MP-T81-03201 Construction Surveying
- 4MP-T81-03205 Utility Avoidance
- 4MP-T81-03221 Structural Steel Erection
- 4MP-T81-03102 Document Control
- 4MP-T81-03103 Field Sketches
- 4MP-T81-03105 Field Change Documents (formerly FCRs/FCNs)
- 4MP-T81-03107 As-Builts
- 4MP-T81-03109 Temporary Utilities and Facilities
- 4MP-T81-03110 TEAMWorks Standard Setup and Use Procedure
- 4MP-T81-07102 Control of Measuring and Test Equipment
BOPS Guidelines include the minimum time that you need to be in your current position before applying to a new position. Please refer to the Guidelines and ensure you meet the minimum requirements.
Bechtel - 21 months ago
Bechtel (www.bechtel.com) is a global engineering, construction and project management company with more than a century of experience on...