Istonish is a minority owned, privately-held, award-winning business enterprise, headquartered in Denver, Colorado, with offices located in Texas, Minnesota, and Wyoming. When you join Istonish, you become a part of the team dedicated to delivering outstanding technical and customer service to our clients.
Our client, one of the largest law firms in the United States, has a permanent, full-time opportunity for a Lead Systems Administrator. Our client is focused on hiring individuals who thrive in a high-performance culture. You will be engaged in challenging work and have the opportuity to refine your technical skills with cutting-edge technology. This position is based in downtown Minneapolis, MN.
The Lead Systems Administrator performs tasks related to the Firm’s supported applications on a daily basis and in addition performs duties as follows:
- Leads the internal team’s administration and maintenance of computer applications that will enhance legal services to clients and administrative services within the Firm
- Leads both through example with hands-on administration, as well as through mentoring and the promotion of solid best practices
- Raises the team to the highest levels of productivity and technical proficiency by improving upon documented standards, ensures that on-call and time off schedules are managed, and acts as a point of escalation during technical outages.
- Brings coherence to the Firm’s administration efforts, so that applications are consistently supported, interoperate correctly and efficiently, and can be easily deployed and maintained throughout their expected lifetimes
A minimum of five years experience administrating application systems in a technical lead role.
Desired qualifications but not requirements:
- Must have a minimum of five year’s experience with SQL server databases, database sizing, troubleshooting, and performance tuning.
- Proficiency with the following litigation support systems is: (Relativity, Axcelerate, IntroSpect, iConect,)
- Must possess excellent communication, presentation and critical thinking skills.
- Must be able to work effectively across department lines and work well with ambiguously defined requirements.
- Scripting experience with PowerShell
- Experience with additional enterprise software including FileSite, Elite Enterprise, InterAction is desirable.
- Knowledge of Microsoft operating systems and Microsoft Office product suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint).