Lead System Engineer
The lead system engineer has a key role on a team involved in the design, development, testing, deployment and support of our proprietary system. A deep understanding and working knowledge in the following areas of development is required:
· .NET Framework
· Web Development
· Object-Oriented Design & Development
· Agile Development Techniques
· SQL Server 2005
· Business and data access logic (server-side)
· SQL Server database objects (including stored procedures)
· Common class libraries
· Web Services
· Unit Testing (NUnit, MSTest)
The lead system engineer needs to be a very quick learner, able to understand complex code and business rules, and very proficient with SQL. The developer may be expected to elicit customer software requirements, develop related documentation, and performs software analysis, development, testing and maintenance activities. A
successful candidate will need to be motivated, have good communication skills, be a self-starter, and be able to work both independently as well as part of a team to meet release deadlines.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone whose passion is software development. This position will allow you to use your creative and technical abilities to the maximum potential. You will also be working on a strong team that has longevity.
Other activities may include participating in design meetings with other team members to design user friendly interfaces; developing high quality, object-oriented business objects; and conducting research and evaluation of software related technologies and products.
- Develop and maintain high quality software products supporting the organizations standards and infrastructure utilizing Microsoft .Net Framework, SQL, and integrated system components.
- Support and comply with documented software process and procedure requirements spanning all phases of software product life cycle, and produce software documentation and update existing documentation.
- Collaborate with and /or mentor other team members and assist with code reviews Manage own work time and priorities in accordance with aggressive development deadlines, client budgets, best practices, and a quality/delivery methodology, such as Agile Development, that includes development standards.
· At least 8 years of experience with .NET Framework development, C# and SQL Server
· Experience with user interface design
· Ability to communicate effectively verbally, in technical documentations and presentations
· Bachelor’s Degree in computer science or related field
What we have to offer
AOC Solutions offers a dynamic work environment and a culture of excellence. This is an excellent opportunity for someone whose passion is software development. This position will allow you to use your creative and technical abilities to the maximum potential. You will be part of a strong team with an atmosphere that encourages learning, collaboration, and ingenuity.
AOC Solutions - 8 months ago
Since 1996, the AOC mission - to aggressively solve the business and technological challenges of our clients – is the core of our...