Lead System Analyst
The selected candidate will join the newly formed Business Systems Analysis team in Common Application and Referential Data Services, supporting common applications and data across CME Group. The team is currently under development and will require high performing individuals. Duties will include a broad range of analysis and architecture activities, including requirements analysis, functional architecture, and interface analysis. The team is responsible from initial request review, impact assessment, and prioritization thru solution implementation.
• Must have 4-6 years of business systems analysis experience or related area
• Ability to work within deadlines and with multiple priorities
• Experience working with offshore development team
• Working closely with stakeholders to understand their business, their strategy and translate the requirements into solutions that support the business objective
• Presenting technical solutions that provide value to our business partners
• Analyzing business strategy and user needs, documenting specifications, and translating business objectives into proper system requirement specifications
• Ability to work with individuals at all levels within and outside the organization
• Ability to understand and absorb business and technology concepts quickly
• Excellent problem solving skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Prior experience in a formal Requirements Management Process
• B.A. or B.S. in Business, Computer Science or a similar degree strongly preferred, but substantial relevant experience could substitute
• Prior experience using Confluence, Jira
• Knowledge of Java or distributed computing
• Financial exchange experience
As the world’s leading and most diverse derivatives marketplace, CME Group ( www.cmegroup.com ) is where the world comes to manage risk. Based in Chicago, with offices in New York, London, Singapore, Calgary, Houston, São Paulo, Singapore, Tokyo and Washington D.C., our team of more than 2,500 employees has an impact on the global economy every day. We offer:
- The widest range of global benchmark futures and options available across all major asset classes;
- The most advanced trading technology;
- Industry-leading clearing and risk management capabilities;
- A relentless customer focus, serving leading investment and commercial banks, hedge funds, proprietary trading firms, pension funds, sovereign wealth funds, asset managers, corporations and individual traders; and,
- A great place to work.
With this strong foundation in place, we are looking to continue growing our business in both listed and over-the-counter markets. To support this growth, we are seeking highly motivated individuals to help foster our corporate culture and uphold our core values of leading with conviction and integrity, advancing the global economy, building lasting relationships and acting with ingenuity every day.
We hope you will consider joining our world-class team.