Our company is seeking a Lead Technical Trainer to join our staff. The responsibilities for this position include formalizing an approach for ensuring a knowledge-based program which shall meet program standards, and comply with applicable DoD as well as regulatory certification and training requirements. The training programs shall educate and prepare information technology personnel to execute key requirements as it relates to the functional role for each member of the team. The Lead Technical Trainer will work with internal and external resources to develop and implement training courses and curriculums, standard skill assessments, and training material. Additional responsibilities may also include:
- Develop training requirements for all program staff by establishing a series of training programs courses based on functional role development
- Identify certifications and training that are required by the program for each key role.
- Support in the development of agency-wide technical training policies, procedures, and processes and draft effective and efficient procedures consistent with the technical training approach and framework.
- Coordinate with stakeholders on training opportunities, establish and maintain a technical training calendar of events and promulgate technical training opportunities to stakeholders.
- Establish technical training policies, procedures, and processes and continually review and optimize deliverables based on feedback, experience, and expertise.
- Develop technical training performance metrics and reports and monitor, assess, and report on compliance of training policies, procedures, and policies by stakeholders.
- Establish automated tools that facilitate the development and management of the technical training framework.
- Prepare and present materials (e.g., briefings, fact sheets, whitepapers) as necessary and develop performance metrics and reports as necessary, and document and provide meeting minutes.
- Prior knowledge and demonstrated experience in technical training program framework development and execution preferred.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience.
- 7-10 years of prior experience developing training programs
- Prior federal government experience a plus
- A minimum of a Secret Clearance required