ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
1. Establish internal processes and methodology for the completion of CAD (Computer Aided Design) drawings, Adobe Illustrator and Microsoft Suite documentation used for defining and controlling Natus Neurology Incorporated designs.
2. Coordinate Re-Branding design change documentation with Engineers.
3. Develop CN (Change Notice) to document all required changes as defined by an Engineer, participate in documenting.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
Certificate of completion for a Computer Aided Design course preferably in Solid Works.
Ability to work with:
- Microsoft Office Software to include Word and Excel at a minimum.
- Experience with Adobe Illustrator software is not required but is advantageous.
- Familiarity with medical or scientific terminology is not required but is advantageous.
- Experience with mechanical and/or electrical measurement is desired.
Location: Middleton, WI
Status: Full time
Natus Medical Incorporated is an EOE, M/F/D/V
You may also fax your resume to (608) 829-8738 Attn: Human Resources, referring to the Job Title.
No calls please, principals only and only local candidates will be considered.
Natus is a leading provider of healthcare products used for the screening, detection, treatment, monitoring and tracking of common medical...