Headquartered in Palo Alto, California, TIBCO Software Inc. (NASDAQ: TIBX) provides enterprise software that helps companies achieve service-oriented architecture (SOA) and business process management (BPM) success. With over 4,000 customers and offices in 40 countries, TIBCO has given leading organizations around the world better awareness and agility–what TIBCO calls The Power of Now®.
Come Join the winning Team!
- As a Lead Telecommunications Engineer, you will be part of the Telecommunications Department that is responsible for vendor management, procurement, expense management and support of voice, data, mobility, and conferencing services.
- Duties include coordination and completion of end user equipment moves, add, and change requests. Support for the day-to-day telecommunication activities for the organization. Respond to day-to-day trouble tickets, cellular phone provisioning, and desk phone provisioning. Provide assistance and troubleshooting of telecommunications equipment, data equipment and wiring. Required to be on call and respond in a timely manner. Install, configure, and manage phone systems, voicemail systems and voice and video teleconferencing.
- The Lead Telecommunications Engineer will also be responsible for Telecom billing, service ordering and maintenance of voice, data, wireless, and conferencing services. Perform timely and accurate processing of all telecom bills. Track and document all billing discrepancies and be initial point of contact with vendors to resolve billing issues. Develop and produce monthly reports to assist management with review of telecom spend and assist with adherence to overall fiscal budget. Review circuit inventory and analyze invoices to identify areas of cost reduction.
- Responsible for processing orders to include new requests, upgrades, ports, re-assignments, plan changes, lost/stolen suspensions and deactivations.
- Your input is needed to help optimize telecom processes, procedures, and policies.
- This position requires a two-year college degree in business/accounting /telecom or 5-7 seven years equivalent in experience.
- Cisco Media Servers/Gateways
- WebEx support and administration
- Video conferencing (LifeSize, Cisco a plus)
- Good communication and organizational skills are required.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Excel and have a basic knowledge of financial principals.
· Avaya Media Servers/Gateways
· Avaya Digital/VoIP
· Avaya Communications Manager
· Previous experience with Telecom carriers is a plus.
· MPLS and other VoIP network experience is a plus.
Note that candidates submitted from external agencies will not be considered for this job requisition:
TIBCO Software develops software that enables customers to integrate, manage, and monitor enterprise applications and information delivery....