The Lead Massage Therapist is responsible for all aspects of the body treatment and skin care including inventory and maintenance of the treatment areas and products.
• To ensure that all equipment, linens, and supplies are ordered and impeccably maintained and clean at all times.
• Ensure that all equipment has been disinfected before and after every use
• To ensure that all licenses, permits, certifications for this department remain valid and are posted and/or filed appropriately.
• To work closely with Director of Spa to provide excellent, luxurious, and therapeutic skin and body treatments. Treatments are continuously updated and enhanced as new research and techniques become available.
• To provide massages during the hours set forth by the Director of Spa
• Will effectively maintain par levels of all supplies and disposables as well as insuring minimum waste and theft of all Spa property.
• To work closely with front desk supervisor to insure systems are in place for the front desk for booking appointments, daily transactions and resident check-ins.
• Current State of Florida license in Skincare and Massage Therapy by the Department of Professional regulations.
• Must have good English verbal and written skills
• Minimum of 3 years experience in a spa or upscale salon/day spa setting preferred.
• Certified in CPR.
• Proven organizational skills that exemplify extreme attention to detail from the beginning to the follow-up of each project undertaken.
• Must posses a strong sense for exceptional customer service and the proven ability to train employees to provide consistently high levels of customer service
Turnberry Associates tries to turn real estate into gold. The company develops and manages commercial and residential real estate, primarily...