The Lead Massage Therapist is responsible for all aspects of the body treatment and skin care including inventory and maintenance of the treatment areas and products.
• To ensure that all equipment, linens, and supplies are ordered and impeccably maintained and clean at all times.
• Ensure that all equipment has been disinfected before and after every use
• To ensure that all licenses, permits, certifications for this department remain valid and are posted and/or filed appropriately.
• To work closely with Director of Spa to provide excellent, luxurious, and therapeutic skin and body treatments. Treatments are continuously updated and enhanced as new research and techniques become available.
• To provide massages during the hours set forth by the Director of Spa
• Will effectively maintain par levels of all supplies and disposables as well as insuring minimum waste and theft of all Spa property.
• To work closely with front desk supervisor to insure systems are in place for the front desk for booking appointments, daily transactions and resident check-ins.
• Current State of Florida license in Skincare and Massage Therapy by the Department of Professional regulations.
• Must have good English verbal and written skills
• Minimum of 3 years experience in a spa or upscale salon/day spa setting preferred.
• Certified in CPR.
• Proven organizational skills that exemplify extreme attention to detail from the beginning to the follow-up of each project undertaken.
• Must posses a strong sense for exceptional customer service and the proven ability to train employees to provide consistently high levels of customer service
Turnberry Associates - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard
Turnberry Associates tries to turn real estate into gold. The company develops and manages commercial and residential real estate, primarily...