Customer Support Representative and Product Trainer
inMotionNow is a SaaS company in the Research Triangle area of North Carolina, providing Workflow Automation Solutions for enterprise creative teams from media and entertainment companies, major brands, ad agencies, publishers, interactive studios and retailers.
We're looking for an enthusiastic, knowledgeable, tech-minded person to join our Customer Support Team as our lead Customer Engagement & Support Representative. Your chief responsibility will be to assure our customers’ success with the inMotion solution. If you're excited about interacting with others and if you define success by the success of others, we are interested in you.
What you'll do:
Who you are:
- Train new customers through online meetings, and assist them through the implementation process to assure their success.
- Build relationships with current customers by understanding their objectives and recommending best practices.
- Assist with Level 1 Technical Support issues and exceed customer expectations of service.
- Introduce new features to customers and expose other departments within an organization to the product benefits.
- Perform regular account reviews with customers and provide strategies to optimize return.
- Eager to help solve problems and driven to see others succeed
- Love listening to others as much as talking to them
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail, accuracy, and documenting customer interactions.
- An appreciation for a systems approach to support
- Familiarity with web technologies, browsers, email, and software
You’ll make us happy if you also bring:
- 2+ years experience in an online customer support role
- Understanding of customer support principles and practices
- Experience with (or knowledge of) cloud computing and cloud tools
- Troubleshooting and analytical skills.
Energy, optimism, stamina, a great sense of humor, and proven technical skill. And you'll score extra points if you have experience with ZenDesk and familiarity with Salesforce CRM.
Please visit us on the web to learn more and submit your resume and experience . This is an on-site full time position. Come have fun.
Immediate employment. Salaried position.
inMotionNow - 4 months ago
inMotionNow is a leading provider of enterprise approval workflow solutions for print, video, and interactive content, bringing efficiency...