At NTT DATA, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees have been key factors in our company’s growth and market presence. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA and for the people who work here.
The Experience Design group within NTT DATA currently seeks a Lead User Experience Architect to join our team in Dallas, TX .
Position Functions or Responsibilities:
The Lead User Experience Architect will be working directly with the client and the UX team to implement user-centered design processes for a large technology implementation. Candidate will participate and/or lead stakeholder meetings and audience research and is responsible for setting UX design strategy and making design recommendations. The Lead User Experience Architect will establish the experience design structure that will inform all subsequent aspects of the final design and development including organizational and navigational paradigms/metaphors, information taxonomy, contents and features for each screen and priority of those contents, and overall content schema.
- Help create robust design documentation at the various stages of design, including but not limited to personas, wireframes, prototypes, scenarios, task flows, story boarding
- Create user requirement documentation including use cases, storyboards, flowcharts/process flows, and functional specs
- Recommend and prepare audience research approach
- Create research tools, such as surveys, questionnaires, and test scripts necessary to conduct research
- Conduct research activities, such as contextual inquiries and observations, one-to-one interviews, workshops, focus groups, diary/journal exercises, field studies, etc.
- Conduct heuristic evaluations and competitive audits of digital tools, including but not limited to business applications, websites, mobile applications, and identify areas for improvement in design
- Compile, analyze and document findings of the research and identify patterns and trends
- Make design recommendations as a result of research
- Present findings and recommendations to clients
- Self-manage own tasks and schedules
- Able to work on and/or own all facets of experience design across a wide range of projects. Facets include: Contributing to/developing approach materials; Moderation/facilitation; Analysis, findings, and recommendations
- Able to manage up/down/across a hierarchy
- Ability to moderate an interface test and strategic sessions effectively
- Perceived as SME and primary presenter of ‘their’ work - internal and external
- Familiarity with a variety of qualitative and quantitative research tools: interviews, cognitive walkthroughs, surveys, contextual observation, etc.
- Strong knowledge of Axure
- Ability to think conceptually as well as tactically and tangibly
- Strong written, verbal and visual communication skills
- The ability to multi-task and deliver under aggressive deadlines
- The ability to work in a collaborative environment.
- 5+ years relevant User Experience Design or Human Factors experience preferably in a consulting environment.
- Ability to travel (estimated 20%)
This is a full-time salaried position with a group company within NTT DATA. Please note, 1099 or corp-2-corp contractors will NOT be considered. This position is only available to those interested in direct staff employment opportunities. We offer a full comprehensive benefits package that starts from your first day of employment.
About NTT DATA
NTT DATA is your Innovation Partner anywhere around the world. With business operations in more than 35 countries, we put emphasis on long-term commitment and combine global reach and local intimacy to provide premier professional services from consulting, system development, business process and IT outsourcing to cloud-based solutions.
Visit www.nttdata.com/americas to learn how our consultants, projects, managed services, and outsourcing engagements deliver value for a range of businesses and government agencies.
NTT DATA is your Innovation Partner anywhere around the world, with operations in more than 40 countries. The 6th largest global IT services...