Lead Validation & Verification Engineer III |
, Bothell WA
FUJILFILM SonoSite, Inc. We are an innovative and high performance culture with tremendous opportunities. People who work here are given the unique opportunity to contribute to the advancement of healthcare throughout the world. Headquartered in Bothell, WA USA, FUJIFILM SonoSite is represented by a global distribution network in over 100 countries. Since its inception, FUJIFILM SonoSite’s lightweight, robust products have created and led the point-of-care ultrasound market. From sophisticated urban hospital emergency rooms to clinics in austere, remote villages, FUJIFILM SonoSite systems are used by over 21 medical specialties and provide clinicians around the world with a cost-effective tool for improving patient safety and workflow efficiency. FUJIFILM SonoSite holds a number of prestigious design awards and has in excess of 145 patents.
Lead and execute verification test projects working together with the core development team. Write test plans, develop schedule and manage test resources assigned to verification projects that may include hardware, system & software, and safety testing. In addition to verification project management, the person filling this position will also develop, release, and execute test protocols, and support the automated test effort by writing/running test scripts. As a lead of the verification effort, this person will be expected to establish and support verification process improvement efforts and mentor junior-level verification test engineers/technicians.
- Develop effort estimates and schedules for V&V projects.
- Plan and assign resources for timely completion of V&V projects.
- Write test plans.
- Design and develop demonstration (manual) tests.
- Execute tests per established processes.
- Design and develop automated test programs.
- Review requirements for testability.
- Review test procedures.
- Review test plans.
- Responsible and accountable for carrying out the requirements of the company's quality system.
Knowledge and Experience:
FUJIFILM SonoSite, Inc. offers a fantastic compensation package, including benefits, and a 401k program. Visit us today to learn more about our exciting technologies and how you can make a difference. To apply and obtain further details regarding key responsibilities and experience requirements, check out our careers page at www.SonoSite.com/careers .
- BS Engineering, physics or computer science (or equivalent work experience).
- 3-5 years relevant industry experience.
- Experience in product development from concept to release.
- ISO, FDA or other regulated industry training and/or experience.
- Experience in medical ultrasound imaging is desired.
- Experience with MS Office.
- Demonstrated experience developing and executing test procedures.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, small team environment with minimal supervision.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Flexibility in work hours required to meet program completion dates.
- Able to lift 25lbs with or without accommodations.
FUJIFILM SonoSite, Inc . is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
SonoSite Inc. - 18 months ago