POWER UP YOUR CAREER with Safelite Group
Safelite® Group is a nationwide family of retail auto glass companies - the nation's leading provider of auto glass repair and replacement services. We are rapidly growing, evolving and striving to become the Natural Choice for vehicle glass repair and replacement services in the United States.
We drive business performance with an obsessive focus on having talented people who are inspired to deliver great results. Simply put, we believe our people power the performance of our business.
Safelite AutoGlass is looking for a Warehouse Lead to join our team! This position provides front-line direction and support to Warehouse Associates and Drivers, picks and processes orders, replenishes stock, and loads company delivery and service vehicles.
Who we’re looking for:
- Coaches associates on warehouse operational practices and procedures, equipment operation, glass-handling methods, and safety procedures
- Receives incoming glass and supply items, logs items into company system, and stocks items in the proper location
- Enforces policies and procedures to ensure efficient, effective, and safe warehouse operations
- Evaluates current processes and procedures and recommends changes to warehouse management
- Assists in inventory picking and packing of inventory to be shipped and loading of company vehicles
- Assists with warehouse associate scheduling
- May train associates on a variety of position related processes, procedures, and tasks
- Operates Safelite Group vehicles according to policy and procedure and may make deliveries
- Contributes ideas on ways to reduce warehouse cost per unit and increase productivity
- Maintains working knowledge of warehouse data system and performs various tasks within the system
- Assists with inventory of parts to verify accuracy of location and quantity
- May be responsible for vehicle maintenance
- May be responsible for the physical opening and closing of assigned warehouse
- Carries out sales plan for assigned location
- Evaluates parts for quality
- Attends and participates in various meetings
- Assists in resolving associate and customer complaints in an ethical and timely manner
- Provides World Class customer service
- Brand advocates who go above and beyond to create customer delight
- Honest, hard-working people who lack ego but are drenched in integrity
- People who consistently drive for extraordinary results
- Individuals who like to learn, seek challenges and go out of their way to help others be successful
- Team members who will learn our way of working and come up with innovative ways to make us even better
- Those who want a career, not just a job, and who understand the important role they play in the overall success of our business
What you can expect:
At Safelite®, we are creating a culture that delivers our People Pledge:
- You'll experience great leadership.
- We’ll focus on you first.
- You’ll work with talented people who inspire you to be at your best.
- You’ll become part of a caring culture with opportunities for you to growth both personally and professionally.
- High school diploma or GED required
- One year experience as a Warehouse Associate or equivalent experience
Auto after market experience helpful
- Basic warehouse and inventory practices and procedures; preferably within the glass industry
- Valid power equipment certifications and truck operator's licence required
- Knowledge of entry level supervisory principles and practices
- Ability to work independently demonstrating initiative
- Ability to stand, walk, sit, use hands to handle and feel, talk, hear, and lift up to 75 pounds
- Skill in verbal and written communication
Safelite AutoGlass - 9 months ago
Safelite AutoGlass® is the nation's leading provider of vehicle glass repair and replacement services with annual revenue in excess of...