VP of Digital Marketing
If you are one of those unique, proficient minds trained in making sense of data, trends, and behaviors – we want to speak with you. We are a leader in the mobility industry, but we are not a huge behemoth of a company where potent ideas and insights can’t come to fruition. We are a fast paces innovator looking for people whose insights feed the business.
As the Lead Web Analytics for Kony’s online properties, you’ll be the go to person for insights and analysis of our online assets including our kony.com corporate site, developer site, and soon-to-come online store. Reporting to the VP of Digital Marketing, you’ll leverage Marketo, UserTesting.com, Google Analytics and other tools to provide insight into aligning our user behavior, key performance indicators to business goals.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE
- Responsibilities include data management, analytics, and measurement requirements in order to make recommendations for how to optimize ecommerce, conversions, and user goals on our sites.
- Provide direction on improving site performance for best user experience
- Responsible for managing, organizing, and presenting online analytics data; Establish key metrics and develop reporting dashboards and analysis.
- Produce daily, weekly, monthly, and quarterly reports relating to outcomes based on the data analysis for various audiences, including management, marketing, product and editorial teams.
- Provide insights, trends, and analysis of key performance indicators related to markets Kony competes in
- Design, execute and evaluate A/B and multivariate tests that improve site experience and optimize Kony online goals.
- Partner with Marketing to provide insights on value and opportunity cost of various site promotions.
- Work with stakeholders (marketing, product, programming) to develop and execute landing page optimization testing.
- Work with marketing, product, and programming stakeholders to understand, define and prioritize tracking and reporting requirements.
- Identify gaps in data capture strategy.
- Provide individual and group training sessions within the organization and ongoing support.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience, MBA preferred
- 4 to 6 years of experience with Web Analytics Tools
- Experience working in multi-product B2B companies a plus
Strong Communication Skills
Above-average presentation skills are a bare minimum, because you'll need charisma, influence, and the ability to interpret complex or technical concepts to vastly different audiences.
This trait is especially important for the very ambitious or highly technical to master.... you have to be able to bring people along for the ride.
As a change agent, so many opportunities are going to arise from your insights that it will be difficult to surrender some of your favorites. Start with small changes that yield large impact and build your credibility slowly over time. Take calculated risks and learn from mistakes, especially the mistakes of others.
This is an absolute necessity. Stakeholders hungry for insights will ask a lot of off-the-wall questions. A good web analyst can tell you whether something is possible, but a great one is confident anything is possible (and works out the details later).
A strong understanding of how the web works goes a long way when communicating with diverse business units. Bringing a technical background to the table isn't required, but it makes life as a web analyst much easier.
Always start with a business problem. If you don't know what the business problems are, find out by asking different people lots of questions, especially customers.
Kony Solutions - 20 months ago