Conservation Services Group (CSG) is the leading provider of residential energy efficiency programs in North America. CSG has helped Americans make smart energy use decisions an important part of the way they live and work since 1984. The company designs, develops, and delivers innovative, results-driven programs. CSG employees are committed to a mission of delivering these comprehensive programs to help people use energy more wisely. Energy efficiency and renewable energy are our sole business, not one of a hundred departments in a large corporation. CSG provides proven expertise to utilities, state agencies, trade allies and homeowners, tenants, and property owners seeking to improve home durability, safety, air quality and comfort while saving money. We bring creativity and commitment to our goals of championing the development and use of safe, clean energy.
People who work at CSG say that it's a unique kind of organization — one that nurtures individual talents and inspires dedication. We share a commitment to our work and our mission. CSG has a collegial atmosphere, where people respect and encourage each other to help the environment and change the way our country uses energy. How about you; do you see yourself as a part of our team?
The Lead Web Application Developer will provide senior development capability as well as technical leadership to an agile team that is dedicated to building portal applications for a diverse set of user roles. The successful candidate must be a capable communicator, have a track record of developing large .NET Web applications, and possess the ability to provide hands-on technical direction and leadership to the team in collaboration with the Product Owner and Scrum Master.
- Leading and contributing with a team of 5-6 experienced software developers and test engineers
- Work closely with the product owner to ensure effective feature delivery, realistic estimates, and overall excellence in technical work.
- Design and develop core, reusable components.
- Produce results and expected deliverables in agile environment with short delivery time-frames.
- Effectively collaborate with team members as well as internal and external clients.
- Work with some of the latest technologies including: Visual Studio 2012, .NET 4.5, the Kentico portal development framework, REST APIs, HTML5/CSS3 and Responsive Design.
- Drive the use of modern software development techniques including automated code analysis, implementation of coding guidelines, and a consistently high level of unit test coverage.
- Mentoring and pairing with junior and senior developers, and finding ways to challenge them in their work.
- Engaging with other team leaders to ensure teams work collaboratively in order to improve the overall effectiveness, efficiency, and consistency of all agile teams.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Clear track record of senior software development contribution to commercial software product delivery .
- Broad expertise in languages, frameworks and overall software architecture.
- Proven ability to successfully grow, lead, and mentor engineering teams.
- Significant experience with Agile software development methodologies, continuous integration, and test-driven development.
- BA/BS in Computer Science/Engineering or other related degrees.
- 10 or more years of experience in the software industry including people management experience.
Salary Range: Commensurate with experience
CSG’s compensation package includes comprehensive medical coverage with BlueCross BlueShield Blue Care Elect PPO, dental coverage with Delta Dental PPO, and vision coverage with EyeMed Vision Care; Employer paid life and AD&D insurance and STD & LTD insurance coverage; Plus paid holidays, PTO, and employer matching 401(k) retirement plan.
Please apply online at: http://jobs-csg.icims.com
CSG is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Key Words: green jobs, energy efficiency, utility, conservation, BPI, LEED, weatherization, HVAC, clean energy, energy conservation, csg jobs, energy consulting, energy efficient, green energy, renewable energy
Conservation Services Group - 19 months ago