The Communications Department of LifeWay Christian Resources is seeking an individual to function as lead writer and editor with the Corporate Communications Team. This will include researching and writing cover stories for Facts & Trends , significant news articles, and other media outlets. This Coordinator will research and write news and feature stories distributed to other national news outlets including USAToday, CNN, FoxNews, Washington Post, etc. This individual will strategize cover themes, article ideas, and design elements for Facts & Trends with editor and editorial team. This Coordinator will contribute to the overall editorial planning process, editing stories, verifying facts, dates, phone numbers, websites and statistics.
- Highly proficient writing, researching, and editing skills
- Experienced in development and use of multimedia and social media
- Experienced with photography
- Knowledgeable of Photoshop
- Active membership in a Southern Baptist affiliated church required
- Bachelor’s degree in journalism, public relations, communications, or related field required
- Masters degree in journalism, public relations, communications, or related field highly preferred
- Must have 7-10 years of publishing experience or related communications experience, with strong skills in both news and feature writing and editing
LifeWay Christian Resources is one of the world's largest providers of Christian products and services, including Bibles, Bible studies,...