Supports the Customer Service Manager by focusing on key support areas to ensure that the Customer Service Department is functioning pro-actively and efficiently. Examines eCommerce orders for fraudulent activity and takes appropriate actions in order to protect against financial losses due to fraud.
Responsibilities include the following:
Acts as liaison between the US eCommerce business and Ben Sherman UK eCommerce team.
Reviews customer on-line transactions to detect fraudulent orders by researching and analyzing moderately complex account activity using various resources and applications. This includes multiple online systems and tools such as Oxford ABS system, Magento Enterprise (web service), PayPal and Authorize.net (payment gateway providers). Puts orders verified as potential fraudulent activity on hold from shipping and takes appropriate action to protect company against losses.
Contacts customers and/or PayPal or Authorize.net to verify legitimate transactions and credit card information if necessary.
Ensures that all orders are processed and shipped in a timely manner
Ensures that all returns are processed correctly and in a timely manner
Handles Website/Customer Care Emails and Phone Calls daily
Maintains weekly chargebacks worksheet and reviews and resolves disputes from our Payment Gateway systems.
- High School Graduate or equivalent work experience. S ome college is a plus
- 4+ years of relevant work experience. MS Office, Excel and Word are a must. E xperience in retail loss prevention or Ecommerce fraud is a plus.
- D etail-oriented and able to handle multiple tasks on a daily basis
- G ood math skills
- G ood communication skills and the ability to effectively interact with customers, account executives and other associates.
- P roficient analytical and problem solving skills.
- A bility to adapt to rapid changes in order volumes.
Oxford Industries - 19 months ago
Oxford Industries, Inc. is an international apparel design, sourcing and marketing company featuring a diverse portfolio of owned and...