Restoration Hardware is looking for Leaders at various levels, dependent on experience:
The perfect candidate will be an influencer in every aspect of this role both in the community and in our Outlet. They have an innate leadership talent and are committed to educating others. They are innovators with an entrepreneurial spirit and embrace a start up mentality. They embody the style movement. They have a refined taste, a sense of style and discerning eye for luxury, and a passion for design.
- Store Leaders
- Associate Leaders
- Assistant Leaders (Non-Exempt)
- Live and breathe Our Core Values.
- Leading the luxury service experience and serves as the liaison in communication between the Home Office and the Outlet.
- Achieves budgeted sales, payroll and inventory goals. Analyzes sales trends and develops plans and schedules to maximize profits and minimize costs.
- Consistently exceed the expectations and requirements of both the internal and external customers.
- Provides ongoing sales and merchandise training for the team to achieve sales goals.
- Is dedicated to recruiting, hiring, training, coaching and developing all members of the team. Ensures the gallery is fully staffed and turnover is kept to a minimum.
- Provides challenging goals and assignments to ensure all associates are trained and performing to company expectations.
- Motivates and develops associates by providing frequent developmental discussions, merchandise training, sales and service techniques.
- Participates in weekly leadership meetings to discuss business sales trends, merchandise assortment and inventory levels, new operations procedures, and hiring needs. Assists with setting weekly and monthly goals.
- Participates in team meetings regarding goals, enhancing selling techniques, seasonal promotions, home office updates, and individual recognition.
- Maintains standards for visual merchandising, gallery cleanliness, safety, and operations - all executed and implemented in a timely manner.
- Coordinates sales and promotion activities and ensures gallery visual merchandising standards are maintained consistently with company directives.
- Maintains operational excellence in inventory procedures, ensuring MOS/RTV are completed accurately. Diligent in supervising accuracy of inventory movement and home delivery.
- Consistently enforces all Company policies and procedures. Performs opening/closing procedures and ensures bank deposits are done daily.
- Keeps open and responsive communication with Field Leaders.
- Ensures outlet standards and processes are consistently maintained at all times.
Job Related Competencies:
- Live and breathe Our Core Values, Our Leadership Contract, and Leadership is a Choice.
- Ability to visually execute our creative vision.
- Ask questions, seek clarity, and dare to come up with solutions.
- Proven ability to lead a team to drive and exceed sales goals.
- Superior communication, organization and leadership skills.
- Proven ability to motivate, influence and inspire others.
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks.
- Demonstrated conflict management and resolution skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- 2+ years in a leadership role.
- 2+ years experience in luxury retail.
- Design experience preferred.
Commitment, Not Complacency
“We believe there are three types of people in the world: those who make things happen, those who watch things happen, and those who let things happen to them. The successful ones make things happen.”
Who are you?
Restoration Hardware is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any applicant on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, marital status, age, disability, sexual orientation, military/veteran status, or any other status protected by Federal or State law or local ordinance.
Restoration Hardware - 15 months ago
Restoration Hardware puts vintage American fixtures and fittings into homes old and new. The company sells upscale home and...