O.C. Tanner develops and maintains employee recognition and rewards programs that help companies appreciate people who do great work. As part of that effort, we support large-scale, international, multi-million dollar accounts from the Fortune 500 and more. We acquire, retain, and grow clients by delivering wow in all that we do.
• Oversee all corporate learning and development in collaboration with senior management to meet professional and organizational needs of company employees
• Create a vision for learning and growth within the company
• Analyze, assess, design and facilitate desired learning programs
• Work closely to advise and assist the various departmental leaders
• Champion HR strategies
• Identify learning and development opportunities through regular consultation with business leaders
• Identify appropriate metrics and continually evaluate
• Stay current on Learning and Development industry trends
• 10 + years of experience in Human Resources with a background in learning and development targeting managers
• Strong background in the following: competence in the area of learning & development, instructional design skills with experience delivering high impact, creative and engaging content targeting high potentials that advances business goals, execution-orientation; proven ability, competence, and interest in taking large, complex initiatives and managing through to delivery, broad knowledge and familiarity with external providers of leadership development solutions, collaboration and partnering skills, and people project management skills.
Bachelor ‘s degree preferred
Open to internal and external candidates.
O.C. Tanner - 15 months ago
copy to clipboard