Job Title: Leadership Development Intern
Job ID: 03472
Division : Human Resources
Work Location(s): United States-Wisconsin-Madison
Full/Part Time: AIT or Intern
Working independently and as part of a team, help update and create content and activities for Company leadership classes, and other leadership programming.
Research, develop, format content and activities for in-house leadership classes. Help create activities and redesign content for learning programs and events through the use of Microsoft products, PowerPoint, WebEx and web design.
- Achieve Results
- Be Accountable
- Maximize Customer Experience
- Information Gathering
- Planning & Organizing
- Technical Expertise
Specialized Knowledge and Skills Requirements
- Must be in pursuit of a master's, bachelor's or associate degree or certificate program that is related to the internship.
Preferred Knowledge and Skills
· The selected candidate’s educational background will have a focus on adult learning modalities.
· Hands-on experience using Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and SharePoint.
· Web design experience using HTML is a plus.
· Experience using Adobe products – Photoshop and Acrobat is a plus.
· Must be able to successfully juggle multiple tasks and priorities.
· Must be able to work well independently as well as with a team.
· Strong oral and written communication skills are preferred.
This will be a full-time internship located at our National Headquarters in Madison, WI for the summer of 2013.
Please review the job requirements.
American Family Insurance offers auto, home, life & annuities, health, business and farm & ranch insurance. We’ve expanded...