Chevron is one of the world's leading energy companies, with approximately 60,000 employees working in countries around the world. We explore, produce and transport crude oil and natural gas; refine, market and distribute fuels and other energy products; manufacture and sell petrochemical products; generate power; and develop future energy resources, including biofuels and geothermal energy.
Chevron is accepting online applications for the position of Leadership Development Specialist located in San Ramon, CA or Houston, TX through May 3, 2013 at 11:59 p.m. (Eastern Standard Time).
Responsibilities for this position may include but are not limited to:
Process owner for the 360 Process:
• Coordinates the 360 process for the enterprise and interfaces with outside vendor to maintain and update the tool.
• Researches and benchmarks best practices in the industry on 360 process.
• Supports development and training of 360 Feedback Facilitators (FF) for the enterprise (providing tools, workshops and managing the 360 FF global network of resources and best practice sharing. Training, etc.)
• Facilitates 360 FF workshops and monitors and updates 360 FF qualifications and evaluation and metrics around the utilization.
• Works with external vendor to manage administration and monitoring the 360 online tool.
Process owner for the New Leader Assimilation program (NLA):
• Develops and maintains tools for New Leaders, updates in SharePoint and on website, researches new practices, and learning tools.
• Train and supports HRBP/OC professionals in sharing best practice and providing guidance in regards to the NLA process and tools.
Key contact for Leadership Development Analytics:
• Develops, manages and runs advanced analytics and metrics required for Leadership Development. Preparing PowerPoint presentations, reports, dashboards, and decision support packages for senior management and executive-level audiences, including the Human Resources Committee (HRC), with meaningful commentary to explain analyses. Interprets and utilizes data to support business cases or assumptions for Leadership Development initiatives.
• Leads the coordination of the Leadership Development Annual Business Planning process.
• Leads the coordination and monitoring of the Leadership Development Business Process Reviews.
• Assigned to Leadership Development Special Projects.
• Bachelor's Degree in HR, business administration or other relevant discipline.
• Minimum of 5 years experience in Human Resources or equivalent.
• Experience extracting data from databases using reporting tools and systems (EPH, SAP,& JDE). Understand limitations and capabilities of databases, and applies practical methods to extract information to meet Chevron’s demand for workforce analyses.
• Ability to convert theory into practical application.
• Demonstrated strong facilitation, communication, presentation, and leadership capabilities.
• Strong relationship-building and influencing skills.
• Ability to manage multiple initiatives with conflicting priorities and deliver on time with excellence.
• Works autonomously.
• Leadership coaching experience.
• Interpretation and use of leadership assessments.
• PHR or SPHR certification.
Relocation may be considered within Chevron parameters.
Expatriate assignments will not be considered.
Chevron - 14 months ago
Chevron is one of the world's leading energy companies, with approximately 60,000 employees working in countries around the world. We...