The Leadership Development Specialist facilitates non-technical training programs that enhance leader performance and effectiveness in achieving the organization’s business strategies. This position partners with Human Resources and other strategic business leaders in planning and executing leadership development strategies. The Leadership Development Specialist will conduct needs assessments, analyze skill & knowledge gaps, identify and communicate leadership development opportunities, and facilitate Suddenlink Leadership Development programs.
This position requires excellent facilitation skills with an ability to engage learners in compelling, thoughtful, real-time classroom discussions that drive comprehension and application of leadership principles.
• Facilitation of Leadership Development curriculum across the organization.
• Conducts instructor-led training sessions, virtual training sessions, and web-based learning programs as required.
• Performs needs analysis and talent assessments that serve as the foundation for identifying leadership development opportunities.
• Identifies opportunities for organizational and cultural development and makes recommendations for meeting these development needs.
• Provides feedback regarding opportunities for enhancement of existing course content and identifies needs not addressed by current Leadership Development curriculum.
• Acts as project manager for facilitation assignments to ensure that all requirements for successful facilitation and follow-up are completed.
• Interfaces with the learning management system fully leveraging the tool to deploy training, facilitate registration, and maintain records of training schedules and participants.
• Provide support to other Leadership Development Specialists as needed.
• Superior classroom facilitation skills.
• Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
• Advanced knowledge of adult learning theory.
• Strong needs assessment and analytical skills.
• Proven project management skills.
• Ability to manage multiple projects and assignments while adhering to deadlines and budget constraints.
• Demonstrated ability to leverage interpersonal skills to build productive relationships across the organization
• Exemplary example of company values and leadership qualities.
• Ability to work independently and with others in meeting the goals of the department and organization.
• Ability to travel up to 50% - 60% of the time.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
• Bachelor’s degree in Learning & Development, Marketing, Education or related field or commensurate experience.
• 5 years’ experience in Leadership Development, Learning Development, or training.
• Minimum 2 years’ experience in a management or leadership role where leading a team of individuals to achieve departmental and organizational goals was the primary responsibility.
Cequel Communications, which operates through subsidiary Suddenlink, provides cable TV, high-speed Internet access, and phone...