- Requisition #: 201041478
- Job Category: Human Resources
- Operation: Learning and Talent Development
- Job Group: Specialist
- Job Grade: 10D
- Job Code: 3878
- Relocation Assist Available: No
- Location: ATLANTA, GA 30328 - UPS CORPORATE OFFICES
The Learning and Talent Development Specialist supports Global Talent Development. He/She conducts data quality audits to ensure accurate information is accessible for career and succession management reports. This position assists in developing training materials to ensure accurate utilization of career management and development systems.
He/She collects integrated Talent Development data (e.g., succession planning, performance improvement planning, rotations, etc.) to provide to business unit managers, works with Leadership Development Supervisors to determine career and succession management query requirements and standard reports and manages project lifecycles, including project scope, resources, schedule, initiation, start-up/design, building, and deployment to see projects from beginning-to-end.
- Assists with the development of training materials to support the utilization of career and succession management systems.
- Conducts data quality audits to ensure updated career and succession information is accurate in the career and succession management system.
- Forwards project documents to stakeholders to obtain sign-off, agreement on project costs, and needed resources.
- Balances multiple projects and deployment schedules to meet stakeholde goals and expectations.
- Captures/documents specific and accurate information; learns subjects thoroughly and in detail; completes work with thoroughness; supplies appropriate details when requested; maintains organized files.
- Generates reports in appropriate format using basic software; reviews reports to ensure accuracy and completeness; identifies some problems with report generation (e.g., missing variables, incorrect data, etc.)
- Demonstrates a general knowledge of techniques for soliciting and gathering information.
- Demonstrates a basic knowledge of statistical terminology and understanding of analyses and/or tests (e.g. measures of central tendency, standard deviation, correlation, analysis of variance (ANOVA), simple linear regression, significance testing, etc.); displays the ability to calculate basic statistics.
- Bachelors Degree-Preferred
Employer will not sponsor visas for position.
- Authorized to Work in the U.S.
- currently in the same geographic location as the job or willing to relocate
If you are a current UPS Employee, please apply to this position via - UPSERs.com - "My career" tab. Go to the Internal Jobs Link.* note that you can only have 2 active applications at any one time. Your immediate mgr. must approve your online application in order for you to be considered.
UPS - 20 months ago
As a global leader in package delivery and supply chain solutions, UPS is passionate about innovating new ways to make business work better,...