Looking for an Exciting, Full-time opportunity to work in a fun, fast-paced environment!!!! Look No Further! The Brunswick Corporation has over 165 years of being the leader in the recreation and leisure products industry with sales of excess of $400 million.
We are currently in need of a Full-Time, League Coordinator for our Brunswick Zone XL Randall Road Center located in Algonquin, IL. .
The League Coordinator is responsible for developing and implementing promotional programs for the purpose of increasing and retaining bowlers through solicitation and promotion. They are further responsible for forming and retaining leagues, promoting bowling and building lineage.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Solicits, organizes, coordinates and retains all winter and summer leagues
- Solicits, organizes and conducts Learn-To-Bowl classes
- Promotes special bowling events
- Communicates promotional programs to league officers and bowlers
- Prepares fliers for winter and summer programs, special events and tournaments
- Develops plans for starting new leagues and strengthening existing leagues – all year long
- Plans and coordinates times and dates for leagues, tournaments and special events
- Handles league problems and resolves issues
- Holds and conducts league meetings
Minimum Position Qualifications:
Marketing, public relations, promotional experience or equivalent education
Retail/customer service experience
High school diploma or equivalent
College degree with a concentration in Marketing or Public Relations a plus
Full-time hours available
Weekends, nights and holidays required
TO APPLY: To be considered, you must complete all of the online application tasks.
- Hourly pay
- Career Advancement
- Discounted Bowling
Brunswick Bowling & Billiards is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer
Brunswick Corporation - 11 months ago