: Lean Coordinator
: Greensboro, North Carolina
: $60,000 - $70,000
How to Apply
: Submit your resume in Word format to Angie Craven at
: Currently a client in the Greensboro, NC area is looking to hire a
to focus on continuous improvement.
This position is responsible for providing lean expertise on lean manufacturing processes to improve company’s machines, products and processes.
This position with implement the benefits of lean and lead training to improve lean strategies.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
Requirements include but are not limited to
- Assist Plant Manager with implementing Lean at the plant through coaching and mentoring staff on Lean principles, systems and tools
- Positions focus is to eliminate waste, improve customer satisfaction and exceed strategic goals
- Deliver mentoring and training for Lean principles, tools and methodologies
- Develop and manage metrics on department and project level
- Responsible for coordinating lean events
- Work with
Plant leadership team to identify process improvements
- Maintain a portfolio view of Lean business projects and initiatives and prioritize on targeted objectives
- Help delive4r significant and quantifiable process improvement and financial benefit across the business
- Manage Lean reporting activities for the organization internally
- Implement On-the job Training system
- Conduct lean system audits (5S, Kaizen, SOTs and 4-Step Job Instruction)
- Demonstrated use of TPS (Toyota Production Systems)
- Minimum 3 years in a manufacturing environment in an engineering or lean manufacturing.
- Experience leading process improvement projects
- Strong facilitation skills and ability to prioritize problems
- Process improvement and project management skills are essential
- Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills
- Highly proficient with Microsoft Office and Lean Manufacturing Software
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Industrial or Mechanical preferred
Doing business with MRI of PersonCounty
: Your application will be held in the strictest of confidence and will remain your property in our possession which will not be forwarded to any client without your prior approval.
To View More Jobs
Management Recruiters of Person County