Lean Leader - Buena Park, California
The Lean Leader reports to the Manager of Operational Excellence and will be responsible for collaborating and partnering with areas of the Enterprise that are embarking on Lean/continuous improvement activities. The Lean Leader is considered an expert within the organization and provides strategic guidance, advice and support to functional groups and departments in the development of the over arching Lean strategy. The organization will look to the Lean Leader to research, socialize and implement best practices into the everyday work life.
The successful individual will leverage their proficiency to…
The accomplished individual will possess…
- Lead and facilitate teams through various Lean training and activities that improve skills, knowledge and behaviors to ensure Lean implementation is successful.
- Establish measurement systems, facilitate Lean activities and track the financial benefits.
- Support cross-functional teams in the development of commodity strategies and supplier development activities.
- Assist the functional areas in developing tactical plans for Lean improvement.
- Ensure standardization of Lean implementation across the organization, including the assessment process.
An outstanding professional will have...
- Minimum 5 years of experience providing in-depth knowledge of Lean and Six Sigma concepts and practices; More than 5 years preferred experience preferred.
- Ability to independently handle complex issues with confidence.
- Ability to interact effectively with Executive Leadership, earning a high degree or respect and credibility within the enterprise.
- Ability to lead cross-functional teams at all levels of the organization.
- Ability to effectively manage multiple projects concurrently
- Strong communication, facilitation and interpersonal skills
- Ability to adapt to change and to be a proactive change agent
- Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain, Business, Finance or Engineering. MBA or MS in Supply Chain, Finance, Industrial Engineering, Engineering or Operations Management or related field preferred.
- Lean Practitioner certification or strong evidence of lean accomplishments in current role.
Amway’s exceptional benefits package includes: Medical, dental, prescription and vision insurance; 401(K) participation; Profit Sharing; Bonus Eligibility; Fitness Center; product discounts. Look into how Amway can transform your career! Visit our web site to apply: http://www.amway.com/about-amway/careers . Reference AutoReqID # 6022BR. EOE.
Amway - 10 months ago
As a $10.9 billion dollar pioneer in the direct selling industry, Amway has been helping the world live better lives since 1959. With more...