Ingersoll Rand is uniquely qualified to create and sustain safe, comfortable and efficient environments. Our people and our market leading brands, including Club Car®, Ingersoll Rand®, Schlage®, Thermo King®, and Trane®, work together to inspire progress for our customers. For more information about Ingersoll Rand visit www.ingersollrand.com .
Ingersoll Rand Industrial Technologies provides products, services and solutions that enhance our customers' energy efficiency, productivity and operations. Our diverse and innovative products range from complete compressed air systems, tools and pumps to material and fluid handling systems. We also enhance productivity through solutions created by Club Car(R), the global leader in golf and utility vehicles for businesses and individuals.
Supporting the Value Stream staff, under the direction of the Value Stream Coach, this position is responsible for supporting the Lean transformation and daily management initiatives by ensuring strategies are implemented and principles/practices/tools are incorporated in the culture and processes under transformation. This position implements and supports actions that bring about improvements which may include, but are not limited to safety, customer value proposition, quality, delivery, cycle, growth, margin expansion, and inventory.
Percentage of Travel:
Min. Yrs. Experience: 5 years exp
Education Standard: Bachelor or Science Degree
MINIMUM EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE & CERTIFICATION
- Associates or Bachelor of Science degree or related discipline desired (Equivalent education / training / or experience will be considered in lieu of a formal degree)
- Experience working in a world-class Lean working environment highly preferred
- Knowledge of basic Lean Manufacturing concepts and continuous improvement based tools and techniques highly preferred
- Certification from a recognized provider of Lean Transformation training, desired
- Must possess strong written and oral communication and presentation skills with the ability to speak and communicate effectively with various audiences at the site level.
- Ability to effectively facilitate a group's activities and discussions using a defined process.
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, and government regulations.
- Ability to write reports, general business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to create standard work documents, operational procedures and visual work aids
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from associates, supervisors and managers at the site level
- Must be viewed credibly as either an informal leader or a positive influencer of change
- Must be a self-motivated learner
- Must possess a strong work ethic
- Ability to mentor team members and facilitate change from a position of Influencer
- Ability to energize and motivate teams
- Ability to recognize conflict and take appropriate action within scope of the role
- Ability to interpret manufacturing schematics and blueprints
- Ability to use simple statistical and graphical tools such as pareto analysis
- Ability to define problem areas, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions
- Ability to interpret a variety of technical procedures/processes and deal with several abstract and concrete variables
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple priorities in a fast-paced and changing work environment.
If you share our passion for inspiring progress-for bringing about bold shifts in how people, economies and societies operate-then you belong with Ingersoll Rand. Progress begins with you.
- Strong capability with personal computer applications ( Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Visio)
Ingersoll Rand is committed to helping you reach your professional, personal and financial goals. We offer competitive compensation that aligns with our business strategies and comprehensive benefits to help you live your healthiest. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse culture that engages as well as values the different backgrounds and experiences of our employees, which, in turn, spurs innovation, generates creative solutions and enhances our customer relations.
Ingersoll Rand is committed to a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Ingersoll Rand - 10 months ago
Ingersoll Rand is a global diversified firm in which our people, our products, our systems and our services work together to inspire progres...