Ciresi & Morek, established in 2012, is the integration of two successful search companies, Ciresi & Ciresi and Point Search Partners. Ciresi & Morek is a national search firm, dedicated to professional and executive talent acquisition. Through our search process, we use an interpersonal approach when locating talent for our clients. We proactively partner with our clients and candidates to provide professional representation. |
Feel free to learn more about us by visiting our website.
We are currently assisting our client, a 500M dollar company in the printing and packing industry, with a Lean Manager search. This position will be responsible for training, facilitating, and implementing Lean systems, supporting and managing strategy and direction towards Operational Excellence, and promoting and facilitating the successful implementation of the IMPACT Business System.
- Applying Lean philosophy, systems and methodology through implementation, training, facilitation, and management activities
- Creating, assessing, and utilizing data reports to capture and report Lean accomplishments
- Identifying trends and patterns in order to manage quality, waste, productivity, set-up time reduction, improve on-time-delivery and reduce production labor
- Collaborating with Chief of Lean and Lean Directors to drive corporate-wide lean initiatives and site-specific lean activities
- Supporting and leading ongoing deployment of Lean processes and Kaizen events to enable reduction in cost of quality, set-up times, equipment installation, etc. through a disciplined approach
- Assisting in identify performance measures, ongoing assessment mechanisms, and best practices
- Providing feedback to employees on performance and Lean objectives
- Assessing and adjusting Lean activities required to drive continuous improvement efforts
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Operations or Business Management, or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 5-10 years of business management and technical experience in Manufacturing, Operations, or Quality in large or growth mode organizations
- Lean implementation experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
TalentDesk.com - 17 months ago